Left side bigger than right.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DemonSlayer69

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2020 :  7:01:59 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Message
Left side of my body is filled with energy. I believe this is kundalini related. My right eye closes/squints. Left testicle also higher than right. I lean onto my right foot. My current practice is standing with feet at 45 degree angle and holding mudras in attempt to balance both sides. I feel there must be a way to get energy to arc over from left to right. I get glimpses of it in my practice but nothing that completely pulls it over. I did yoga at a yoga center --heavily-- for a few years, as well. Nothing really changed, it was as if I was only becoming more "stable" as a big left side small right side being, but no sharing of the divided energy which I wanted.

I can astral project, obtain full powers in my lucid dreams, and sometimes will wake up with energy surging throughout my body. I believe my affinity to spirit travel is due to my lacking one side, making it easier for me to "slip out" of my physical form.

I don't want to be a "worthless shepherd" as described in the bible, with a darkened right eye and withered right hand. It's just plain annoying and unnatural for a human to exist like this.

I could fill out the Kundalini questionnaire if I must, and I do apologize if I'm breaking rules or anything by not doing so, but I feel my issue is quite specific and perhaps not even Kundalini related. From what I've gathered my moon channel is just fully activated, it feels actually like the left side of my brain is sticking up high and my right is low making a shape like this: " 1. "

Really, really, really, hoping and praying i can be pointed in the right direction, as here in the West there is a lack of spiritual knowledge and teachers. Thank you.

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2020 :  10:53:00 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello and welcome!

quote:
My current practice is standing with feet at 45 degree angle and holding mudras in attempt to balance both sides. I feel there must be a way to get energy to arc over from left to right. I get glimpses of it in my practice but nothing that completely pulls it over. I did yoga at a yoga center --heavily-- for a few years, as well. Nothing really changed, it was as if I was only becoming more "stable" as a big left side small right side being, but no sharing of the divided energy which I wanted.

Is this condition noticeable on the outside, or just felt? Are you right or left handed? Personally I believe asana, especially balance poses, is your best bet to mitigate it in your body, especially if you already experience stability from it. As you hold a pose, use the power of intention to aid you. Powerful, whole body poses (chair, warrior, forward folds) paired with strong intention would be worth a try.

Be mindful of how you carry yourself as you move through your day, and how you carry your weight.

quote:
I feel my issue is quite specific and perhaps not even Kundalini related

Another strong possibility. Have you had a medical or chiropractic exam to rule out a physical alignment issue? Have you tried reiki?

quote:
I don't want to be a "worthless shepherd" as described in the bible, with a darkened right eye and withered right hand. It's just plain annoying and unnatural for a human to exist like this

This thinking is useless to you. Notice when you judge yourself and let it go.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2020 :  06:20:07 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP forum, DemonSlayer69

There is an answer to your question in Lesson 207 - Left or Right Side Imbalances

quote:
Originally posted by DemonSlayer69
Really, really, really, hoping and praying i can be pointed in the right direction, as here in the West there is a lack of spiritual knowledge and teachers. Thank you.

You have come to the right place for knowledge. If you go to the lessons on this website, you will find a complete system of practice and lots of answers to questions asked by practitioners over the years. Just go to the "Start Lessons Here" link on the left.

If you're looking for a quick fix for your imbalance, this might not be the answer you were hoping for. It's not possible to know beforehand how long it will take to clear blockages and imbalances. It could be several months or several years of practice.

All the best.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000