Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Experince unity?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wil

Sweden
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2020 :  12:10:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello community,

Wheen I started AYP i had interesting experience where I looked at people and even objects and felt like I was looking at myself. It was funny, and is still funny. It just seems like a thing that shall not happen to a newbie like me who has been doing AYP for 5 months. It acctually happend on the second week of starting practice. Should I worry? In some lesson Yogani meantion that Unity is the third stage, after silence and ecstatic conductivity. I have some silence and only some tingles in the mouth as my 'ectatic conductivity'.

Nirguna

Australia
57 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2020 :  10:36:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello. I had ectatic conductivity come in first. I think we belong to category of odd cases. Interesting nevertheless. Enjoy! It is a good sogn to be welcomed into AYP like that ;)
Go to Top of Page

Nirguna

Australia
57 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2020 :  10:37:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
*sigh
Go to Top of Page

Stille

Germany
76 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2020 :  1:56:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Anahora,

you don't need to worry about your experiences. I think it is very common for beginners to experience some kind of peak experience early on. Something similiar happend to me also, when I was just a few weeks into meditation.

Keep practising and enjoy
Go to Top of Page

Wil

Sweden
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2020 :  3:14:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the replies,

Stille, I like that you write that. But if that was a peak then I know I could peak any time now if I wanted to it is just that I am self pacing at the moment.. heheh. Because I still feel like I am everone and every object, Im looking at my self just like that funny first peak experience but it is trivialized now.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000