Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Personal view on AYP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

albechan

Italy
28 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2020 :  10:59:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I just wanted to share a humble personal opinion about AYP with those who have just recently started to walk the path, or those who are already on the path and just discovered AYP.
AYP is pure gold, and you are very lucky to have come across these invaluable teachings.
I tend to lean more on the hardcore side of practicioners both in terms of energetic work and meditation, at the intersection of yoga, dzogchen, and contemplative christianity.
Nevertheless, AYP is seriously an incredible work of compassion with all the most badass stuff that you need.
The lessons are very very deep and full of all the most esoteric and secret nuances that are typically not revealed openly. Let alone in such a clear and immediately accessible way.
We often let ourselves be driven by our doubts, thinking that the next teaching system will always be the best or most effective.
We all reach a point where the practices become pretty much spontaneous and our inner guru directs us in the most appropriate way for our stream of being.
But until then, it will be highly unlikely to find anything better than AYP.
It's seriously an amazing work of love for the liberation of all sentient beings.

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2020 :  12:10:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Agree, agree,
Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2020 :  1:55:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Albechan, Thank you for sharing your experience. I've been doing AYP for 10 months. I agree with everything you've said.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2020 :  07:51:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well said. These things reveal themselves to those who practice. The practice enlivens the lessons. Thank you for your post, Albechan.
Go to Top of Page

Cato

Germany
224 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2020 :  08:12:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Nirguna

Australia
57 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2020 :  10:31:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have been with AYP for 6 years now with incredible results. I came in after beeing disillusioned with all the secrecy. Feeling so blessed to be independent/self sufficient yogi without all the guru controversies. Thre is a lot of theory out there on internet but for somebody interested in practices, AYP is a goldmine.
Go to Top of Page

SparklingDiamond

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2020 :  08:14:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Omg yes pure gold
!!!!
I also count myself so fortunate and a million thanks to Yogani for putting this altogether for humanities spiritual evolution forward
Go to Top of Page

glamao

8 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2020 :  5:19:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I agree. Thank you to Yogani for this magnificent gift and this beautiful synthesis, full of wisdom.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000