Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 It's reached my heart Chakra!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Piruz

United Kingdom
73 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2020 :  5:19:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello again everybody!

It's been almost a year since my Kundalini awakening. As many of you have come to know, it was one of the scariest experiences of my life. The lessons here (I've read them all) have been most helpful and the perspective I've gained reading them is something I couldn't have done by myself and for that I'd like to thank Yogani from the depth of my heart.

Back to my Kundalini issue. At first, it was mostly about energy surges in the lower part of my body (the base of my spine and moving upwards). The energy would travel upwards and meet all sorts of "blockages" in the way, hence the suffering (explosion) when the "energy" terminates at some point of the body or another.

As noted before, the "energy" gains momentum whenever I'm about to fall asleep or when I'm drifting in and out. Not that I can't feel it when I'm awake (how can I not?) but it's much stronger when my guard is down. For some reason (which most likely has something to do with the way Kundalini moves), a "peaceful" episode always ends with the energy reaching the spine and the latter so suddenly becoming stimulated. That's when the energy levels become normal again.

With time I've come to learn how to keep this energy in check (grounding). Exercise has become the main tool by which I level things out. This has been the case for over 5 months until, 4 months ago, I became too lazy and abandoned my grounding activities (long walks and power walking). Things continued to be fine even after I abandoned workout until I was struck with an illness (most likely coronavirus) that gave me breathing problems a couple of weeks ago.

Illness (even common cold) has always made my Kundalini worse, but this time it was different. This time, and after months of non-grounding and a sudden shortness of breath (again, most likely caused by coronavirus or a symptom of heart chakra awakening that has nothing to do with any potential disease), the energy so aggressively made its way to my heart and the surge was so powerful that night I really thought I was having a heart attack. It felt (and continues to feel) like having your heart up your throat and all other parts of your body screaming "the heart is failing!". Somehow, I felt the "door" to the heart chakra open up and knew it would never close again.

Not that I've never felt Kundalini in my heart before. In fact, ever since the beginning of this Kundalini ordeal I could feel the energy move from one place to another (third eye and crown included), but this is the first time the heart has become the main point of intensity. It's so frightening and continues to haunt my nights and days.

What can I do to level things again? It's only been 3 days since I started working out again (grounding) but does the heart Chakra require any special methods (we know it's more consequential than all the chakras beneath it)?

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2020 :  7:35:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Piruz,

First of all, it is really nothing to worry about. The sensations of an opening heart chakra can be powerful and overwhelming sometimes, but they won't kill you. If you can relax into the experience, it will help a lot.

And you are right, in that taking up your grounding practices again is the best way to move forwards. Things will settle down in time. Doing any direct energy work at the heart, will likely just make the symptoms stronger. With effective grounding practices in place, you will be surprised how quickly things settle down.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Piruz

United Kingdom
73 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2020 :  7:10:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't meditated in a year, much less take up direct energy work on any of my chakras. But that hasn't stopped my Kundalini from progressing upwards all this time, although I've kept it in check with months of grounding work (power walking).

When I asked if the heart chakra required anything special I meant in terms of grounding not energy work.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2020 :  7:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Piruz,

No, nothing special in terms of grounding.

Everything will be fine!

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Vimala

France
80 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2020 :  12:54:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'd suggest to test your blood pressure first...
Go to Top of Page

Piruz

United Kingdom
73 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2020 :  11:45:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I did. Everything was normal. Blood pressure, lung fields, my heart, oxygen levels, all of it. It's baffling how something so subtle like Kundalini can feel so pronounced (better yet, overwhelming!) and yet manage to stay under the radar (medics), so to speak.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000