Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Almost Khechari 2 stage on very first day
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Maitreya

India
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2020 :  1:01:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello All,

May the divine help you all.

I heard about the khechari kriya through random surfing yesterday, and gave it a try today. On very first try I was able to touch uvula, since 10 hours I have been trying to reach deeper and almost at stage 2, I just touched behind my uvula, soft tissues (first with help of finger and now without touching the finger). No, I have not cut the frenulum. which i felt a little weird, was not expecting it to happen so fast. I need your able guidance in progressing further, if I should keep on going or slow down the pace. I have mentioned about experience and background below. I also want to know, how to proceed further, which all things I should do. It would be great if anyone could share the experiences they had, as I am bit nervous and worried after reading some terrifying experiences and permanently damaging tongue and voice.

Experience I had so far with Khechari - I keep listening to videos and reading various stuff online about spirituality. During same I came across kriya yoga, in Kriya Yoga I came across best technique called Khechari kriya. In the morning when I was in office, I was trying to roll back the tongue and I was able to feel uvula, later I kept trying to go deeper- during this process, saliva secretion increased. Also, It was tasting/smelling bit different than ordinary. It was sometimes sweet, sometime really weird which I can not express in words. It was kind of overwhelming, my blood pressure and breath increased when I closed my eyes and tried to focus on third eye location. so could not do it for long (this may be because I was tensed already). I am still in the office while writing this, at present moment (around 10 hours after my first try) I was able to push tongue behind uvula and touch soft tissue above it, firstly with help of finger and now even without finger. I am not able to hold tongue there for long, also frenulum is bit paining due to stretching. (But overall it was effortless, compared to what I have been reading)

Background- I am a 25 years old, Male. I am a techie, working in a MNC for last 4 years. My father is a good practitioner of yoga (not advance yogic techniques though, very basic pranayama, asanas, etc) he has taught us all of them since childhood, which I was practicing, intensively when I was living with my parents (Till age of 16-17). I have not been regularly practicing them after that. but sometimes I do, based on inner voice. I have been to 10 days of vippassana meditation. Also, I was a heavy cannabis user for around a year, this was giving me good meditative state (atleast I believe so). I am completely clean from last few months and again got back in doing suryanamaskara, some meditation, some pranayma, and chanting. I was seeking help from divine to show me right path, after going through severe depression from last few months. I guess this is the one. But I am not sure If, I'm ready for khechari yet or not. As this is very advance technique I do not want to mess up in rush. right now I feel, my tongue is bit heavy and even jaw is kind of heavy. Also, I was suffering through some cold and cough, but started getting feverish and tired after starting khechari (not sure it is due to khechari or cold). Please guide me with your experience.

Grateful!

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2020 :  7:45:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Maitreya,

Kechari works through some subtle energetic connections, and promotes an all-nervous-system upgrade to another level. As you work in technology, you would understand that closing a circuit has an effect only if there is some energy available. Without much energy in the system, doing kechari will not have much effect, not a spiritual one. You do not want to force too much suddenly.

Since you know now that kechari will be available for you, you may want to work on the other side of the equation: purifying and stimulating the ecstatic conductivity of the nervous system. The main practice for this purpose is meditation. Meditation is the very core of yoga. The type of meditation taught in the Advanced Yoga Practices is called deep meditation, it is simple and effective. You could read the instructions for it here.

Practice twice a day, for 20 minutes. Meditation is like exercise: It works right away, and you will see amazing results if you continue for a long time (weeks, months, and years). It is an amazing journey which takes us to what we really are – see for yourself.

Please let us know how you are doing.
The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000