Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Is it Consciousness Exploding?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

habbu07

Nepal
5 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2020 :  04:22:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I experience I'm here all the time along with the experience of I'm alone projecting all things whenever my attention alights because I feel, think, believe, relate, worry, listen, taste, act, talk, etc it's all of me and me.

Whenever I feel like to take a dip and experience it deeply I close my eyes and I experience space which is unknown. And closing eyes my projections totally fall unto myself.

What is this? Am I going right or should I stop it?

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2020 :  12:35:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Habbu07

Can you detail your meditation and yoga practices?
Go to Top of Page

habbu07

Nepal
5 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2020 :  10:59:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You Dogboy!

I've been doing center of sounds meditation where I'd listen to all the sounds coming from every place sitting in my room without any judgement.

During this course of meditation after it would deepen my muscle over my eyebrows and head would flicker which would give me pleasant sensation of relaxation. After months of this practice I came to the experience that I mentioned above.
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2020 :  12:51:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2020 :  10:30:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are alright; the gauge of a spiritual practice is not the experiences and fireworks, but how you are getting on in your everyday life. If you are in discomfort, suddenly short tempered, or “cloudy” or excessively distracted, then you should reduce or eliminate the practices you are doing. AYP calls this self pacing.

https://www.aypsite.org/38.html

Perhaps read through the extensive free meditation lessons on this site, there is a wealth of information regards the inner processes of a spiritual practice and how to manage and sustain a practice.

https://www.aypsite.org/10.html

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000