Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP Retreat, Florida.Feb 21st to Feb 23rd 2020
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2019 :  5:49:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Friends,

In this era of glorification of busyness. I warmly invite you to this wonderful quiet and serene space where you can take sometime to connect to yourself and what matters the most.

Stillness, clarity, spaciousness and energy to handle the demands of our daily lives with ease are some of the benefits of these practices and retreats.

I will be hosting a retreat in Orlando, Florida in February 2020. We need a minimum of 6 practitioners for the retreat to take place. All payments are due to the retreat center on January 10th.

The retreat center has a beautiful lake, canoes are available, docks and a walking trail. It's permeated with Stillness.

Here are the details:

Where: Canterbury Retreat & Conference center “Nestled in 48 beautifully wooded acres with Lake Gem as its centerpiece, Canterbury’s charm helps make every event memorable”. http://www.canterburyretreat.org/

When: February 21st to Feb 23rd.

Cost (includes practice space, meals and rooms):
$360- Single room with private bathroom

Join us in cultivating inner silence, ecstatic bliss & stillness in action.

Please feel free to email me with any questions/concerns. Email: aypretreat@gmail.com

Edited by - sunyata on Dec 07 2019 9:27:50 PM

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2019 :  02:23:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I might be in, sunyata. I could possibly talk 4-5 into it.
Take care,
Lori

Edited by - lalow33 on Dec 06 2019 03:10:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2020 :  5:13:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It was such a wonderful weekend with amazing practitioners. I’m grateful for each and everyone who participated. This would not be possible and successful without you. Much gratitude and thank you. Love, Radiance, Unity.

Sunyata

Edited by - sunyata on Feb 23 2020 5:16:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2020 :  05:02:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2020 :  06:41:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2020 :  07:49:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000