Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Amaroli tastes like Semen
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Karna

Canary Islands
2 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2019 :  6:19:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Ok, so to deal with the elephant in the room: Yes I've tasted my own semen on multiple occasions.

So now I've just done my first Amaroli practice and noticed it tastes virtually the same. I drink a lot of water so the urine is a light straw color. I took 3-4 mouthfuls, swishing the first around my mouth, and it tasted exactly like my own precum and semen.

I actually had no body desire to gag or spit it out. I think I could have drank the entire 2 cupfuls, but I didn't want to overdo my first time so I used the rest to wash my hair.

But yeah... Interesting. I was reading all about how the practice goes hand-in-hand with vajroli (semen retaining), and other posts on this site which made the observation of the semen and urine being in similar chakra spheres of influence. But I certainly didn't expect it to taste like my own precum/semen.

The fact that it does really validates this line of thinking for me.

Edited by - Karna on Nov 13 2019 7:01:57 PM

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2019 :  11:47:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I’m beginning to think my amarita smells/tastes like semen as it is frequently detected in my nasal cavities. I also do Amaroli (up to 12 plus oz. a day) but do not detect it there, although believe you can taste it, Karna. When the yogi is ready, the essences do rise, so the possibility of detecting it certainly is there.

Before my prostatectomy almost ten years ago, I,too, enjoyed recycling ejaculate no shame here.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000