Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 thought broadcasting vs the kundalini!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ThoughtBroadcaster

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2019 :  12:15:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
my dream has come true and that is the thought broadcasting is under attack by the kundalini. the problem is i need to find an efficient way to unload the psychotic subconscious debris fast. for now i chant and junk comes up and my head gets so under pressure the broadcasting starts up but i must swallow saliva to break away the psychotic junk to keep my conscious mind clear. if i dont swallow saliva then the head gets under pressure and the kundalini gets jammed up until i swallow again. is there a way to break a detox point like open the crown for example and the psychotic debris leaves automatically?

greendecker94

USA
12 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2019 :  7:27:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
no matter what you do and what happens, i'm finding there will always be some sort of turbulence, that is the nature of the mind. be conscious of what is happening internally, be with it, and let it fill your body in whatever way it will. but don't attach any meaning to it. and even if you find yourself doing so, who cares. it is just energy that is finding ways to flow. the energy is by default trying to help "you" and it doesn't need any of "your" help. i have found that emotions are the energy that create thought, and those thoughts will fuel the emotion as you attach to them. but if you do not try to create meaning from the thoughts, you may see it is just energy passing through you.

in spite of all the madness going on inside, i still have to play my role in the life around me as if nothing is wrong. forget about "opening the crown" and stuff like that. this is all just mental theory that will cloud you even further. just let the energy flow, while helping the people around you.

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2019 :  4:12:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
in spite of all the madness going on inside, i still have to play my role in the life around me as if nothing is wrong. forget about "opening the crown" and stuff like that. this is all just mental theory that will cloud you even further. just let the energy flow, while helping the people around you.

Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2019 :  2:05:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ThoughtBroadcaster, I am relatively new to AYP but your message suggests a lot of inner turmoil. When you use the word psychotic it isn't clear how you see this. If you are truly suffering from psychotic thoughts I would recommend backing off on what you are doing thru self pacing. The swallowing of saliva to help also suggests you may be getting into some counterproductive coping strategies to deal with all this intense energy. When these practices get too intense for me I have backed up to practices that I previously could tolerate and then consider returning to more intense practices after things settle down. If all this isn't helping you may want to see your physician as messing with these intense energy practices can be destabilizing for some individuals.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000