Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 rudra granthi has been successfully deep fried!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ThoughtBroadcaster

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2019 :  12:36:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i want to know how to remove rudra granthi. i am seeing an acupuncturist tomorrow for a free consultation and they are very well versed. i got a vision of the rudra granthi a while back after it got deep fried during one of my many many l,s,d therapy sessions. the vision showed the rudra granthi pulled out of a vat of motor oil deep fryer. it looked black and charred and in the center was a huge clump of green archetypal energy. since then if i swallow it keeps cracking and the green energy shards fly up and make my face itch and tingle. i have been doing meditation for years long before doing the self therapy sessions. kundalini yoga, pranayama and chanting. this rudra has been also broadcasting my mind far. if you know anything or have comments please feel free to leave a comment. thanks.

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2019 :  8:23:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You can read more about it in lesson 276.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000