Yoga and Relationships
 Things to avoid
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeekingMyGuru

India
4 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2019 :  1:12:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Being 22 and in love
I want become a good entrepreneur
I have big business dreams and plans
Want to be a good husband as well

What are all the yogic practices that one should avoid being in household

Elements of yoga that's better avoided and alternative if there are any

Any thing that disturb my love and sex life
Any thing that disturb my motivation to be successful in this world
Is a threat

So yoga and spirituality must be addressed with caution

things to avoid in spirituality in general not only in AYP's methods

Just to have a whole picture

Thank you

Edited by - SeekingMyGuru on Sep 02 2019 1:15:01 PM

Stille

Germany
76 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2019 :  2:10:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A spiritual life is a very successful life. Maybe it is the most successful use of lifetime there is. How you define success is up to you, though. You will certainly be successful but not neccessarily in the way you imagine.

Much love
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2019 :  4:02:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello SeekingMyGuru

Typically, yoga practice begins to interfere with daily life when we are doing too much of it. If you progress too fast, there will be some disturbances, energy imbalances coming out too fast, emotional turmoil or unpleasant physical symptoms.

To be safe from these, you need to gauge your practice at the lowest level that will produce results. If you were to practice AYP (which is the yoga method described and discussed on this website), 10 minutes of mantra meditation twice a day (followed by rest) would probably be a good starting point. Some months later, increase the sessions by 5 minutes and stay at that level for a further few months. Then you will know how sensitive you are to meditation. You might decide to go to the full 20 minutes per session, or you might then decide that 10 minutes is enough for you. Like that.

So very conservative, very slow adding new practices and also being involved in grounding activities.

Good luck with your search!
Go to Top of Page

dietarydongguan

USA
22 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2020 :  08:00:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Do some meditation
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2020 :  06:20:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeekingMyGuru

Being 22 and in love
I want become a good entrepreneur
I have big business dreams and plans..

Any thing that disturb my love and sex life
Any thing that disturb my motivation to be successful in this world
Is a threat

Dear Seekingmyguru,

All yoga practices will change you, disturb you. If you don't want to change or be disturbed, best you avoid all practices.
The purpose of yoga practices is exactly that... disturb you and change you.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

jclone

United Arab Emirates
61 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2020 :  07:59:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Meditation frees the mind and it will surely help you whenever you will feel stressed-out reaching your dream. :)
Go to Top of Page

dietarydongguan

USA
22 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2020 :  9:34:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good luck!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000