AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini symptoms and everyday life
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Eirene

11 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2019 :  1:06:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding handling Kundalini symptoms in everyday life.

At the time my Kundalini first awakened (around the beginning of this year), I was lucky enough to have been at the end of the phase in my life, so I could afford isolating myself and dealing with symptoms in peace and quiet. The problem is, I no longer have that luxury and I need to go back to society, yet I am still struggling with (sometimes severe) disorientation, lack of focus and head pressure, as if I'm perceiving the world through a veil of some sort. My profession requires a lot of contact with other people and brainstorming which, at this point, feels very uncomfortable.

Did someone struggle with similar symptoms? How did you manage to incporporate Kundalini symptoms with everyday life and obligations? Were some of the symptoms uncontrollable in public? Will they disappear/decrease at one point? What is the best way to deal with this?

(I also occasionally fear I am struggling with a mental illness such as schizophrenia and not Kundalini. How would I even know the difference?)

Should I simply have faith in Shakti and trust she will help me along the way?

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2019 :  01:41:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Eirene,

Going back out to society and in contact with people will help you ground and your symptoms should diminish.
It would be good to know more about your practices, that way we can better provide appropriate guidance. The general rule is to self-pace (cut back on practices) and ground.

Best of luck on your path.

Sey

Edited by - SeySorciere on Aug 29 2019 01:42:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

Eirene

11 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2019 :  03:59:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi SeySorciere, thank you for your answer. :)

I don't have any particular practice unfortunately, nor do I have too much knowledge on Kundalini (only from what I've read so far online). I started meditating last year because I did not know where else to turn regarding my depression and anxiety and I seem to have accidentally triggered premature Kundalini awakening. It took me a while to realize what is happening. After that I stopped with the meditation as I read it could speed up the process. I do try to practice grounding (mostly with visualization, cold shower, heavy food and moderate exercise, I don't have the opportunity to walk barefoot where I live unfortunately) and at times these methods seem to help, but often they don't and I feel like a complete lunatic walking among normal people and trying to hide/control my symptoms. It is very hard to focus on anything else when my head is constantly occupied with anxiety/physical/mental/emotional symptoms.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1506 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2019 :  2:36:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Eirene,

Welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear about your difficulties and good advice from Sey.

Here are lessons that may help.

https://www.aypsite.org/69.html
https://www.aypsite.org/201.html

Much Love

Edited by - sunyata on Aug 29 2019 6:25:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

Eirene

11 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2019 :  4:25:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, sunyata. I will check them out.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000