Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 kriya automatic after sexual relation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

adeline

French Polynesia
9 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2019 :  9:30:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hello everybody , and so sorry for my bad English;
please can you help me? i wrote the last ear about lot of involuntary movement during my meditation and when i pray.... and more Kundalini symptoms...
since 1year i have a lover and sometimes just after make love, really just after my orgasm (maybe after 3min) my body have lot of spasm, my eyes go up, fast breathing and my hand work with my sexual chakra.... and sometimes i speak an unknown language, sometimes singing in this unknown language, please can you tell me if you know anything on this sujet? thanks for your help

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2019 :  11:02:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Adeline, if you are not in discomfort or pain, I would not worry about automatic yogic movements. Most of these can be stopped with will if you are afraid, but if you can have a curiosity about them (and are in a space to allow them) and surrender, it might be better to let them play out. This most likely is a temporary phase of purification of your neurobiology, fruits of your practice.
Go to Top of Page

adeline

French Polynesia
9 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2019 :  8:06:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
THANKS TO YOU RETURn
it is fun because you tells me everything is fine dont worry when it is so strange... I am not afraid about this movement, i learned to accept this... i would like to see clearly about language but maybe it is to early for me to understand all that...
so dont worry and stay focus, OK! thans for these encouraement good luck to us...
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2019 :  11:58:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000