Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 effects of energy on mechanisms (like a watch) ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

capucine

France
66 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2019 :  11:27:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
My watch delays when I put it. For some months, I cannot put a watch on my wrist anymore.

I notice that when I’m very happy or excited (like a day I was at the station to go on holidays with a good friend), the seconds hand of the watch stays at the same place and doesn’t manage to move forward. If I put it a working day, the watch delays 30 min per day. If I don’t put it, the watch stays in a furniture during weeks, the watch works. It’s not the battery.

I read on the web that it could have a link with the electromagnetic field of the body.
Like AYP increase the energy of the body, do you think it could increase our electromagnetic field, and induce problems with mechanisms like a watch ?

Stille

Germany
76 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2019 :  12:24:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There are some reports of strong energy influencing technology. But if you really want to test that hypothesis, you should get a second watch and see if that one isn't working correctly as well. And then a third one..
The alarm clock I keep next to my meditation seat stopps very inconvienently too. It is a very cheap one though ^^
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000