Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 I need a friendly advice
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smileforme

USA
29 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2019 :  7:31:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Om Shanti guys, Soon, I will move to the US. Specifically to Minnesota. By the way, I'm so excited because the weather is extremely suitable to sit on the higher sate of conciseness for a very long time without hurting the body.

My question is, is there a place where you can meditate without paying? Not to be cheap or anything but I would like to know if there is a place that you can go like Raja Yoga centre and meditate. Just for meditation purposes.

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2019 :  1:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey,
Minnesota is awesome! Very nice people there. I'm a little worried. Have you experienced heavy snow before? Not so sure about the weather.. You can meditate anywhere you are for free unless you go to a class.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2019 :  4:35:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Not from there, Minnesota has a lot of rural area, but you may find community in the urban cities (Minneapolis/St Paul); hit the search engines!
Go to Top of Page

smileforme

USA
29 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2019 :  1:18:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

Not from there, Minnesota has a lot of rural area, but you may find community in the urban cities (Minneapolis/St Paul); hit the search engines!

Thanks I'm doing that

quote:
Originally posted by lalow33

Hey,
Minnesota is awesome! Very nice people there. I'm a little worried. Have you experienced heavy snow before? Not so sure about the weather.. You can meditate anywhere you are for free unless you go to a class.

I guess I will stay where I'm at the moment. I realised it is hot season right now. And yet to come even hotter. I'm exited about the snow cold weather. Usually, when I sit for meditation I generate too much heat specially around my head. Unless it is cold season I'm always forced to use iced towel to meditate. For me, even though my family are living there in addition for meditation it is an idol place. At least I will not be using a towel to sit outside and meditate. Om Shanti

Edited by - smileforme on Jun 28 2019 2:03:15 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000