Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Very intense kundalini syndrome
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

justuser

Bulgaria
1 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2019 :  1:34:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone.

I'm writing on behalf of my sister, who is 34 years old and doesn't speak English. Before I get into details about her condition I would like to mention that she was diagnosed with Sturdge Weber syndrome (mildest form) at the age of 10. Since then she has used different drugs like Tigretol, Epitregine, Lamictal - antiepileptic drugs. Since 2019 she is testing some other medicine by recommendation of her neurologist. The body has the quality to get used to a drug and all the goods effects get lost at some point.

Now to the point. In the course of years her disorder was pretty much put under control by the application of the above mentioned drugs. That is to say that she used to get a light seizure every 3-4 months, which included lost of consciousness without foam or anything coming out of her mouth and almost without convulsions - from time to time a hand or a leg may got stiff for a couple of minutes until she got to her senses. The best part was that she could feel the seizures coming, so she would lie down and wait for them to pass.

Since 2011 however the things changed. That was the time when she got to defend at the university her diploma work in public aministration, master's degree. She felt a lot of stress during that period. Anyway she defended it and graduated. Then she got calm after that. However the seizures of her disorder, which were getting more and more rare, began getting more frequent afterward. A couple of years they used to come in intervals of 1-1.5 months accompanied by some indistiguishable mumbling and fortunately without intense convulsions. The last four years however the frequency increased to 1-2 seizures every week. The doctors can't find any change in her physical condition however. Everything seems to be "fine" for them. Here I have to mention that I have some background in hatha yoga from my teen years - I used to practice regularly asanas and read some books on the subject of hatha yoga.

And what astounded me in the last few 3-4 years was the manifestations of signs of kundalini syndrome - only physical ones, fortunately no psychic like depression or the likes. Since we sleep in the same room, we have a small apartment, I could see her on several occasions doing very similar to bhastrika breathing technique in her sleep - very intense inhalation and exhalations including the musculature of the whole rib cage. That would go on for half an hour or so, which amazed me. Even a trained person couldn't do this for such a long period. Other strange thing which she shared with me, was her involutarily stopping her breathing for a couple of minutes every now and then during awake state. Without feeling any suphocation or harm. And she couldn't control it also. What worries me most however are the "electric" jolts she gets a couple of hours before seizure, which seems to act like discharging of the excess energy. She feels intense heat or cold and energy currents going up her spine toward the eye - left or right - never both at the same time. And as a result of these currents she sees at times "thunderbolts" or feels great tension in the eyes, like here eyeballs are going to pop out. Often she feels great heat in the head and applies wet cloths on her forehead, which doesn't seem to help much. The most disturbing part of it all is that she's gradually losing weight no matter the diet - heavy, greasy, protein foods or light vegetarian ones. From 65 kilos she reached a point where she weighs 47 kilos at height of 1.7 meters - sorry I'm not good with the American measurement system. Forgot to mention also that she feels intense pain now and then in different parts of her body - genitals, stomach, neck without "any reason", according to doctors. And every time she gets seizure she repeats clearly and loudly the same thing: Everything is all right. Everythin will get better. Everything is the way it should be. Is there anything that has to be done or not? If there is, please tell me. During that speech her arms are rigid bent in the elbows with hands in the air tilted left or right. Her eyes are open and "look" at some point in the void. After the seizure everything comes back to normal until the next week when the signs come again. Every agony lasts for half a day, sometimes a whole day. That's how I call the period when she gets electric jolts, since she lies mostly in her bed waiting for everything to pass with the next seizure.

I have read the described side effects on the sheets that accompany every pack of pills and the above mentioned signs are not to be found in there. She doesn't show interest in yoga. Besides at the moment she is very skinny and fragile so practicing yoga asanas or pranayama is anyway not the right thing for her. She has tried however different psychic methods of healing like positive thinking, the Silva method, visualizing different things - healthy body etc, EFT, but nothing helps. I have tried to make her concentrate on Ajna chakra - between the eyebrows. But she gets dizzy and tired of that very fast.

Please help me/her. I'm sorry but I can't get my bearings in this vast website. Maybe you can direct me to some posts, where the topic has already been discussed or to some of the books on your website, which deal with that.

Thank you in advance and sorry for bothering you.

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2019 :  7:45:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum. People who have experience with this will hopefully chime in. You could add your sister's name to the samyama healing list in this website.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000