Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Update on my Kundalini crises
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Piruz

United Kingdom
73 Posts

Posted - May 03 2019 :  6:52:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
So I'm able to sleep better now, much better, but the Kundalini issue is, well, still an issue. The sudden and aggressive seizures (almost electric currents) in my body are still there, albeit less intense and at different places.

I was told that, in addition to taking a break from meditation to stop the energy stimulation, taking long walks every day was a good way to release said blocked energy from some parts of the body (especially the frontal parts), and so it was exactly what I did. Now as I indulged in the habit of taking long but slow walks, I could feel an itchiness/twitching, sometimes overwhelming, not just in the "blocked" areas but in every other parts of the body affected by meditation (spine, back, forehead and the third eye) during my workout. It's almost as if something is pinching its way out. Sometimes the same spots would feel itchy for hours, like when a wound is healing. Is this normal? It's not a bad feeling, mind you.

Also, as I progress in this regimen of energy release I can feel the intensity of the "blockages" moving upwards, and as they were initially at the groinal area, they have now settled at the chest/upper back. My nose, which is already suffering from chronic congestion, has only gotten worse at this point and the congestion/headaches are sometimes unbearable. I'm almost certain this has something to do with the energy moving upwards (no?).

Again is this normal? And how much further upwards will this energy go and what should I expect? I'm really frightened of the prospect of this energy settling (eventually and for some time at least) in my throat and chocking me (these things aren't uncommon are they?).

Are there other things besides walking that I can do to alleviate whatever is happening to me? I understand every exercise (like walking) stimulates energy release in a different way and in different parts of the body so I hope long walks don't create some sort of imbalance by stimulating one part at the expense of another. I want a steady and reliable energy release regimen.

Your help is really appreciated guys.

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 04 2019 :  10:17:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Piruz

It sounds like things have settled down quite a bit. Great to hear that.

Yes, it is a progression, the energy will not settled down all at once, but the fact that you are able to sleep is a major improvement. I often find that an energy spike settles down after a good night sleep.

quote:
Originally posted by Piruz
Sometimes the same spots would feel itchy for hours, like when a wound is healing. Is this normal? It's not a bad feeling, mind you.

Yes, all sorts of sensations are possible. It's neurological - the tension in the nerves expresses itself in a variety of ways: tingling, itching, warmth, coolness, pressure, you name it. As long as it's not uncomfortable, all is well.
If you carry on with your grounding activities and a balanced lifestyle, things will quiet down further.

quote:
My nose, which is already suffering from chronic congestion, has only gotten worse at this point and the congestion/headaches are sometimes unbearable. I'm almost certain this has something to do with the energy moving upwards (no?).

It does move up, and down, it goes everywhere in fact. It's probably hitting a blockage in that area.
It would be good to iron out those headaches. They seem the most uncomfortable symptom you have mentioned. If it's not at the crown, try this: when you do get a headache, gently move your attention towards its centre. Don't force, just be with that sensation for a little while. See if a few minutes of this will help. Don't torture yourself. A walk might be a way to alleviate a headache too. See what helps. If the ache is at the crown, then directing your attention to it on purpose is not a good idea. Taking a walk, or a nap, or doing something relaxing might help.

quote:
And how much further upwards will this energy go and what should I expect? I'm really frightened of the prospect of this energy settling (eventually and for some time at least) in my throat and chocking me

Don't worry, it won't choke you. That's one thing you certainly don't need to worry about.

Long walks are good. They won't unbalance you. Carry on with your grounding and you'll be fine. There will probably be a few sensations that will tail off very slowly, but as long as you're not uncomfortable and can get on with your daily activities, that's as good as it gets, at least till you've thoroughly cleaned up the system. Once you've returned to stability and comfort, you should be safe to practice a light form of meditation, should you wish to resume yoga. Stay clear of energy work for a good while, to be on the safe side.

Good luck!

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on May 05 2019 11:29:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

Piruz

United Kingdom
73 Posts

Posted - May 04 2019 :  10:44:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks a lot BlueRaincoat.

So I wonder what happens after I've "thoroughly cleaned up the system" with my grounding activities? I mean all this meditation has caused too much energy stimulation, and now grounding is all about releasing said energy. But to what purpose?

Is it the case that all the meditation I've been practicing in the past years is now being reversed by grounding activities, and that I am back to square one with regards to my practice? is it as simple as meditation being undone by grounding?

I mean I've read somewhere in the main lessons that this whole Kundalini syndrome was (in spiritual terms) about Shakti, at the base on the spine, trying to reach the top of the head where Shiva is located. Is grounding also about getting Shakti to eventually reach Shiva and bond with her? And if it is, wouldn't that mean a major breakthrough in meditation (even though it's grounding activity that's causing the breakthrough)?
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 05 2019 :  02:09:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
So I wonder what happens after I've "thoroughly cleaned up the system" with my grounding activities?

Sorry, I wasn't very clear there. You can only thoroughly clean the system by doing a lot of yoga. It's the work of many years (if it ever ends ).

Grounding does not undo the effects of practices. It rather helps integrate them in a way that keeps us functioning in the world.

Hope this clarifies things a bit.
Go to Top of Page

Piruz

United Kingdom
73 Posts

Posted - May 05 2019 :  6:03:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What I meant is that I've been doing lots of meditation for the past couple of years, and I got this Kundalini syndrome due to over-stimulation. I was just hoping that, in order to feel better, I didn't have to "undo" all those years of meditation through grounding activities. You say grounding isn't about undoing, but rather integrating. That sounds good.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 06 2019 :  07:29:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No practice is lost, but it's good to practice sustainably. Then you won't have to start and stop.
You may find it useful reading through the lessons on this website. There is a lot of information there that can help you put things in context.
Go to Top of Page

slegrand

Canada
6 Posts

Posted - May 08 2019 :  2:17:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Piruz,

Nothing is lost from you last meditations as says BlueRaincoat. With Kundalini awakening you simply need to learn to enjoy surfing the wave. No need to try to find God, to give it a Name, outside of you as in your first meditations. Shakti is leading your full being to merge completely merge with the Divine.

Just learn to let go and enjoy the ride!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000