Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Blockade in lumbar spine?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cato

Germany
225 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2019 :  3:29:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everybody,

after doing deep meditation, during the rest I often feel energy moving in the pelvic region. It feels like it tries to go upwards but is blocked somewhere in the lumbar spine. Do you have some thoughts on this, is there something I could try to release this blockade?

Thanks,
Cato

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2019 :  5:02:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Cato

You are practicing spinal breathing pranayama before your meditation, aren't you? That is the best solution for blockages along the spine. It might take a while before you work your way through it, so be patient.

Blockages may be complex. Even though you feel it in one spot right now, it is possible several chakras are involved, so global purification is a good idea rather than trying to localize your practice in the lumbar area.

The fact that you have become aware of the blockage is progress. There is no need to fight it. Practice will take care of it. In the meantime, let it be.

Enjoy your practice
Go to Top of Page

Cato

Germany
225 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2019 :  09:32:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

yes, I'm doing pranayama before meditation. Some weeks ago, I introduced yoni mudra kumbhaka. But I know the blockage from before that time.

Thanks for the useful information. I didn't know several chakras can be involved feeling a blockage in one spot.

I know this blockage for quite a while now, but I'll keep practicing and be patient. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000