Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Iam back again even stronger
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2019 :  02:55:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste and salam to all my beloved dear friends here...I have missed you allespeciallyYoganiji,Ananda,carson,maheshwaeri,radharani,shanti,kami,harsha and others whise name i have forgotten.
Been through roalercoaster in life..i was diagnosed with chronic disease iam at the end stage with 11% kidney function but and I also had financial cris and relationship crisis at stake and with power of meditation and ofcourse grace of you all and yogani ji iam out of it..iam stronger now..iam folowing strict diet and amroli also helps me with ckd. Love you all..

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2019 :  09:55:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Vijikr, welcome back, and blessings!

It sounds as if you have been thoroughly tested in this life. So glad your yoga and inner guru have helped along the way. I too have been pleasantly surprised how stablizing amaroli is for me and my practice, and encourage other yogis to give it a try. Many of your AYP friends are not longer active on this forum (and unfortunately Radharani passed on last year); with any luck they still check in to read.

Strength to you thanks for checking in!
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2019 :  11:39:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Dogboy for the warm welcome.oh my God Radharani is no more..sad..She is a blessed soul..may her soul find eternal peace and mukhti.

Yes amroli has helped me a lot along with vegan diet with no salt and also intermittent fasting..i hope it helps somebody who is going through the same.

Well God is great and have made me stronger..sometimes we relay too much on other and codependency becomes norm of lige and ig litrally cripples your mind as we rhink we cannot live without them.

All these experiences has made me stronger and bolder and I learned love uour self first more first.In respect the meditation has helped me..

Its like i was that pet parrot who was just sitting on the branch and not flying wholy depended on my others..and su#nly bam the branch is cut and I was devasted as what will I do without the beanch...then I lwarned omg,God has given me wings to fly and i can go wherever I wanted and i realissed i Ll along had that freedom which i never realised I Had..i thought my whole world was that branch and i should keep clinging to the bran h for my livelyhood and love. Thanks everyone here.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2019 :  03:11:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome back vijikr
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1506 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2019 :  4:56:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome back vijikr. Looking forward to your posts.
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2019 :  12:14:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanx charlie and sunyata.
Go to Top of Page

dv2014

USA
93 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2019 :  4:34:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hope you are doing great vijikr. I was just reading your post on your dream about the temple in South India. Take care

Can't believe Radharani has left us. Her posts of Bhakti and Tantra are so informative. Praying for her soul ...

Sunyata, CharlieD, Dogboy.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000