AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Awareness inquiry
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lateralus

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2018 :  02:33:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
What is it,that is aware that I Am?

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2018 :  2:58:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the individual existence that resides in you ,the enjoyer rather than the enjoyed even though at some points they are the same .
Go to Top of Page

Dandelion

Yugoslavia
6 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2021 :  08:33:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Dandelion's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lateralus

What is it,that is aware that I Am?

"What is it that makes the center of our consciousness, where do our activities start" - if we have understood your question correctly.

The center of consciousness of each person is called the Developmental Consciousness of the Soul, and in the physical body it is located in the area of the thymus gland. It is the permanent consciousness of every person, a consciousness that develops and incarnates anew, thus advancing in its development.

"And the brain"?

The brain is the seat of a person's daily consciousness, because there are four senses in the area of the head. Therefore, the purpose of the operative consciousness that resides in the brain is to process the information collected by the physical senses, to analyze and select them according to their content and importance, and to make conclusions and decisions based on them.

At the end of the day, the mechanisms for going to sleep are activated, then the consciousness from the brain returns to the Developmental Consciousness of the Soul and leaves the physical body, staying on the Life (Etheric), Emotional (Astral) and Thought Plans.

To conclude: the source of consciousness of every person is the Developmental Consciousness of the Soul.

http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1564474408/...27378797.jpg

Edited by - Dandelion on Apr 26 2021 10:17:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

zamolxes

Romania
93 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2021 :  5:42:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awareness, aware of itself becomes I. I, aware of awareness dissolve into That. Love, it flows, as the fragrance of a rose, out into existence such as attention out of I. What it is? That is aware of I am, but a mirror? The stream of life, reflects the I, but the stream itself is a reflection of That. Of what? Of the whiteness behind this words, without which no stream of words would flow. Without stream, no I would form as a reflection either... And all flows, for that movement is life, and life does not sit, so why should I?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000