Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 2-3 kundalini rises and i'm lucky to be alive
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wombat

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2018 :  04:13:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hello all,

would anyone be able to recommend some grounding techniques? that work quickly?

i'm writing to you from my 2nd or 3rd kundalini triggering. the energy has always been strong in me since teenage years because of childhood trauma. it tends to break off in chunks in stressful periods of my life. but i am realising that this is actually something very destructive for me. the kundalini force is creative and destructive and without a strong sexual or creative outlet it can create havoc and hurt many people, especially myself.

i am married, to my twin flame. we have this relationship that is very intense and triggers the energy in each other. so much that its hard to integrate it into the physical sometimes. i have been doing a kundalini yoga practice for 3 years. i mistakenly thought it would help me get it under control. hah! now husband and i are are full of anxiety and shaking, i have recovered from depression but he is still recovering. we are both grappling with our worst fears and anxieties. i feel compelled at this time to stop practicing teaching kundalini yoga to save our lives. this tangle with the inner most destructive and worst aspects of me made me realise how much i appreciate our normal little life, how much this is a power delusion. i do not have the commensurate grounding, maturity, or responsibility to handle this energy. i deeply want for us to relax with my husband, make love, cook good food, and listen to good music. we have incarnated to this planet for a reason, and i don't want to destroy that with this ego fantasy. my worst subconscious fears are now conscious, and i need to sit in a psychologist's chair to work all of this out before i push my amazing husband away.

sending love and light to all of you to guide you through. xx

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2018 :  1:23:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi wombat,

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your difficulties.

Here's a lesson on grounding.
http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

Read the lesson and ground yourself first. The energy/shakti is sublime and beautiful once we learn to work with her.

Wishing you the best!

Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2018 :  8:20:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, welcome to the forum. After lesson 69, read through the rest of the lessons for a broad idea of the various practices here in AYP. Wishing you the very best
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2018 :  10:20:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome, Wombat

Quick grounding techniques: mud and/or salt baths, bare feet on earth, cold showers, chewing ice and hydrating in general are easy things to try. Also eating heavier, meats, dairy.

You do need to put kundalin yoga on hold, it is doing you no favors, you have inferred as much. If you must do asana, keep it short and restorative, and outside if possible. Is your man into yoga, or is this your energy feeding the pool of your relationship?

The possibility of your "normal little life" is still there, and knowing all your drama is just ego fantasy will make it easier to break your attachment to it. Wherever your attention lies has the possibility to change. A trusted psychologists chair, for yourself or both of you, will help from an outsider's perspective of your mess. It would help if both of you agreed that your current situation was no longer viable.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2018 :  03:37:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome wombat,

Cooking healthy food for or with others, give free meditation or chanting lessons, whatever brings you in contact with others. No energy work. Working from the heart. In loving service to others, guided walks with others in nature, do some light asana or mindful walking along the way. Just some grounding suggestions from the heart you can manage as a teacher. This will be of help to you and everyone around. Spread the word and people will come.

Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2018 :  10:51:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What's up with the twin flame??? I guess it can keep ya married through the rough times. My recommendation is to stop reading about kundalini or anything spiritual for a while. Lots of water and exercise.
Go to Top of Page

Wozim

India
1 Posts

Posted - May 17 2019 :  2:12:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Guys,
This Twinflame concept is true?
I have exeprirnced this and I am in saperation phase...and my penis is vibrating!!! is this somthing to do with kundalini? Is it life threatening process? What precautions to take? I am scared!! I am married so cant go to her!

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 18 2019 :  02:58:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Wozim
This Twinflame concept is true?

It's true for some, at certain points in time. It is not necessary for spiritual progress. Some say it is a hindrance.
When you arrive at the stage of unity, you realize we are all one. If one person can be your twin flame, then everyone is.

If you are having kundalini issues, perhaps you could fill in this questionnaire: www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=11628
so that we have a better understanding of what's happening and how you got there.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000