Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Solar Centering
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

YogiCosmos

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2018 :  9:49:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I’ve noticed that there’s a direct line of energy between heart/solar plexus area and crown chakra. I’ve started practicing solar centering and notice that my senses in the brain and crown area would appear to shut off. It feels like a velvet of black silence would engulf me.

Has anyone experienced this? It feels like the solar plexus area is a key gateway to quieting the mind. I can still think thoughts but the though would seem like a ghost limb or an after effect. It’s truly mind boggling to say the least!

uniath

Finland
30 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2018 :  02:56:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi YogiCosmos,

No, not really. When I did do it, I found it to have a balancing effect though, as there was a lot of energy coursing through the higher centres at the time.

I actually dropped solar centering, because there was often pain in the spine just behind the area where we're supposed to locate the mantra. This was mostly due to physical reasons, as my scoliosis has a biggest curve at that area, but also aggravated by bringing awareness/energy there.

So, I found my attention being divided between the physical location of the mantra and the back pain, which was a bit distracting. After dropping the enhancement, this hasn't been much of an issue. Now I just let the mantra go as it will. I don't find myself locating it anywhere within the body. It becomes more like a subtle vibration of a sound, that's both within and without.

As for solar plexus being the gateway to quieting the mind, I don't perceive it that way. As the mantra refines, merging with consciousness happens by itself, and the mind quiets naturally. No specific location of the mantra required for that. It has more to do it with the overall purification of the nervous system.

Being so close to heart region, I feel that ultimately this enhancement has more to do with the divine union and outpouring of divine love. Whether the mantra eventually finds it place in solar plexus area, that remains to be seen.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000