Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Book on living with kundalini
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marvin1991

Sweden
8 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2018 :  4:58:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey.
I’m looking for a good on how to live with kundalini. Not the practice but actual living, everything from food and how to act outwardly, creativily, giving.

I’m trying to live less with internet, so a good guidance book on that would be superb!

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2018 :  11:54:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Marvin1991! That’s a great question! I’m curious as to what others would say.
I was just thinking that any works by any great masters (all of whom surely had active kundalini) speak to the experience of living with kundalini. Works by great saints/sages like: Jesus, Buddha, Parmahansa Yogananda, Mother Theresa, St. John of the Cross, Krishna etc. The rise of kundalini causes a person to desire to surrender into a life of service ultimately. Clearly, these great masters shed good light on that. Blessings Marvin1991! C
Go to Top of Page

redbushlighter

USA
25 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2019 :  12:32:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I know this post is old but hopefully someone sees this an appreciates it...

I like Kundalini and the Chakras by Genevieve Lewis Paulson. It's got some stuff about daily living, breathing exercises, working directly with the chakras.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000