AYPsite.org Forum
 Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Need Feedback
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2018 :  2:30:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All! A dear friend of mine (illustrator for my first published children's book) was just diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer (specifically "Matastisized differentiated adenocarcinoma" basically cancer in his abdomen that has spread to various parts of his body). The news is so upsetting. He does not wish to do chemotherapy and is seeking natural remedies.
Can anyone make any suggestions for alternative approaches to cancer?
Thank you all!
Chard

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2018 :  12:26:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Steve Jobs did too, and it didn't turn out well If he is adamant about his decision, he should keep a positive outlook, make peace with those closest to him, get all affairs in order, and live each day as his last. I wish him to live long and prosper
Go to Top of Page

yo_gi

Germany
47 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2018 :  4:30:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe we could put him on the samyama healing list

https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...whichpage=36

Edited by - yo_gi on Jul 04 2018 4:41:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2018 :  3:51:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chard,
I am sorry about this difficult time for your friend and you. I have heard of people who followed a naturalist approach, but not in terminal cases. They would clean their diet of meat and dairy (which have many growth-promoting hormones), and eliminate all sugars (including fruits, grains, some roots, etc. - cancer feeds on sugars). There are nutritionists who can advise, as your friend needs to get sufficient and balanced nutrition despite these restriction. Yoga and meditation are supportive practices. However, this approach may not be helpful in a terminal case. Your friend may want all the help he can get, including that of classical medicine.
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2018 :  12:13:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all..yes I think a positive outlook is super important and living out everyday as if it’s your last is an important outlook for us all. It’s a good reminder for us all always to do the things that bring us joy, make peace with others, have our affairs in order and find ways to meaningfully serve while we are here in Earth. I reminded him of all this the other day which he greatly appreciated. I’ll keep seeking alternative remedies and just support him in spending his days (however many he has) doing what he enjoys. Thank u all!C
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2018 :  12:14:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yo_gi, excellent suggestion! I added him to samyama list:)
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2018 :  12:45:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chard,

Look up Dom D' Agostino. He's researching a Very high fat diet for cancer. The data isn't really in.

Best wishes to your friend.
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2018 :  10:16:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Juice fruits and vegies to make the body alkaline; get PH strips to test alkalinity.

Edited by - parvati9 on Jul 12 2018 3:51:44 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000