Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 where did the time go!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lunalesa

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2018 :  10:34:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I was amazed this morning, an interrupted deep meditation at 10 minutes, that had felt quite skimming the surface ... sorted issue quickly, then straight back in to DM, I was really amazed that I had been sitting for an entire 30 minutes.. it was a beautiful ecstatic meditation I have to say! but, however conscious one thinks one is sometimes, it's that watch hand that reveals the truth! Maybe it's a dimensional slippage. Losing time started at the beginning, and I've had a crappy day yesterday as had a tooth pulled out, seems sometimes when you pause something, then go back, it's more intense.

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2018 :  8:55:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Each time you return to the cushion, it has a diffent flavor. All one should do is be there, soak in it, then take it into their day. Simple really
Go to Top of Page

Lunalesa

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2018 :  4:53:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes Dogboy, you are right, there's no telling the 'quality' of the DM beforehand, I'm trying hard not to pre-conceive or prejudged experiences, it's exciting when something 'wild' happens from within. I decided to miss my morning and forced myself to be sociable! I needed some people contact! Everybody is changing, small or large steps, these are energetic times! x
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2018 :  7:47:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Strangely, a couple of days ago, I experienced the same thing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000