New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2019 :  08:05:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I stay away from my cousins, aunts and uncles coz there will be one thing in their mind, that I'm their middle aged elder cousin who is either gay or damaged, and some of them ask outright when am I marrying, and I can't say 'after I cure my E.D'.
The only way I could truly and fearlessly mingle with my relatives is to cure my E.D. and go to them with a wife in hand. So you see the cyclical nature of the argument, that if to cure my E.D.

You’re right that he does not specifically say whether he is gay or not (from private DMs with Fake Yogi, I believe he wishes to one day have a wife) so in my defense, my advise was to formulate a “mantra response” to those relatives with intrusive inquiries and stick to it. He does not need to use my works verbatim; a better response would have been to keep it at “with the guidance of God, I am a work in progress”, shorter is always better.

Your observations are welcome here, hope you chime in more!
Go to Top of Page

Stille

Germany
76 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2019 :  12:53:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I want to add that introversion and extraversion are traits on a continuum. They differ in their strength depending on the person but if one side overweighs to the extreme it is not healthy. I think that is (hopefully was) the case here with fakeyogi. Actively avoiding people, excessive fear of beeing judged by others, living in one's own head all day etc. are sings of serious depression and not just introversion. Suggesting a more active lifestyle is a good thing here.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000