Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 experiencing a state of bliss
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2015 :  11:00:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I quite coincidentally was inundated with the kundalini energy to the extent that it dominated my life for 11 years. From what I've read, the experience I had could be considered unique in certain ways. I experienced and was given that which everyone has inside of themselves. So I am not unique or special in anyway, special experiences that come to us are simply gifts, and I've read about a number of people who see it differently and to some extent feel that experiencing this energy makes them special which actually tells me they have no idea what the kundalini energy is or what it can mean to individuals. Part of my ongoing experience was that most days I experienced and existed in a state of bliss. Experiencing that state has nothing to do with joy or what most people think it is. I am going to start this topic with a bold statement that will probably annoy most and be misunderstood by the rest. I know the statement I am about to make to be true, beyond any doubt, and I hope it leads this topic in the right direction. Since all knowledge comes from within, reading about the experiences of other people can be corrupting to our understanding of simple things.
Existing in a state of bliss to me was existing in a state of nothingness, no past, no future and no awareness of the present. It always ended the same way, being bathed in an intense all consuming powerful white light and making it unnecessary to actually breath in air in the conventional sense. it took me several years to get comfortable with the idea that this energy was all powerful and sustaining. I have no idea how it worked what it actually meant in the grand scheme of things but there it was, activating itself and dominating my existence in a strange way making me simply a spectator to life, just an observer for years at a time. I hope others will share if this has struck a cord with themselves. I don't know how much or how little to say because I am not a teacher, but I have a different perspective than most.

Edited by - AYPforum on Sep 06 2015 11:07:38 PM

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2015 :  07:21:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Keithhr, welcome!

quote:
I am going to start this topic with a bold statement that will probably annoy most and be misunderstood by the rest. I know the statement I am about to make to be true, beyond any doubt, and I hope it leads this topic in the right direction. Since all knowledge comes from within, reading about the experiences of other people can be corrupting to our understanding of simple things.

I am hoping you can expand on this statement: How do you believe reading about others' experiences corrupts understanding? What specifically are the "simple things"?

You say your (premature) kundalini activation has made you a spectator. Do you currently have a meditation practice, and if so, can you share it? My kundalini was sparked within this AYP system, after a year of deep meditation and spinal breathing. My experience has been the opposite, it has made me more engaged with family, friends, strangers. It's as if I have become keenly aware of their life force within, how it dances in their eyes when I smile and interact. I am motivated to live a life of loving intention, to serve whenever possible. Kundalini existing without a nurtured inner silence is only half of the picture, and perhaps could be what isolates you to a certain extent. Would you care to elaborate further on your life and knowledge since your awakening?
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2015 :  1:02:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Dogboy he probably has tons of inner silence, what he is describing is living from the Crown or the center above it by about 1 foot. Certain traditions teach how to cultivate this on purpose.
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2015 :  01:36:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I was gifted with something incredibly powerful, I spent my whole life feeling the beginning of wakenings,specially when going to sleep. I was curious what others had experience, bought a couple of books and found someone who claimed to have the kundalini energy and had become so weakened (can't remember exact expression) but got the feeling he felt he was special and deserved to be kept, or sustained by other people because he was special. It was laughable and I realized he had nothing other than what he had read from others. I know what I know and from my experience it is simply enough. I found the answers to things I didn't know were questions actually giving me insight to finding a couple of solutions that became patents. I spent 40 years consulting with contractors coming up with out of the box solutions and I have no idea how I perceived what I did. My statement all knowledge comes from within means I understand more than I believed there was to understand, and I believe my kundalini awakening came from an acoustical activation as I was doing listening tests to audio cable which lead to my first patent. My reference to simply gifts is that everyone has within them the kundalini energy, and looking back, part of my gift was that I have saved the lives of 6 people inmy life, in other words had I not acted, they would be dead. People that doing what others deem heroic is simply obeying the laws of humanity, if I had not acted I would have to live forever with the knowledge I could have done something and I could not live with that, so I did what I did, a couple of examples I pulled a guy from a burning room as I started to spontaneously combust, another guy was being beaten to death by 5 bikers in a bar and somehow I got behind them, threw four of them into a wall, four got knocked out, I could not watch somebody be murdered. I was very strong, very, and things just came to me , sometimes with abilities. I received something so powerful, at first I thought I had been levitated from my sofa. The 11 years I referred to was my uninvolvement with relationships, everything, I became an estranged observer to everything around me, the kundalini was spontaneously activating everytime I closed my eyes, it became too intense and powerful, I began to dread the energy, the more I got the more I could accept to the point when doing my listening tests, I realized I wasn't breathing for minutes at a time, it took a couple of years to be comfortable with being sustained by pure energy and not having to breathe in oxygen in the conventional sense to survive
I was fortunate to meet someone 35 plus years ago who understood from his own experience exactly what I was going through. I won't mention his name because I am sure he is well know in the San Francisco community. He told me that many with the energy were locked up and other horrible things. I found after a time that I had a profound understanding of many buddhism fundamentals and I've never studied it, to just have a universal knowledge of things, that is what I meant by all knowledge comes from within. Mine has and I know I'm not inique. To just know things is really weird. I patented what many people consider to the the worlds most accurate electrical signal transducer and I have no background in electronics. So how does univeral knowledge come to us. In the beginning I thought I could help people to discover the energy within themselves and realized it came to me in the form of a gift, gifts can only be given away, every blessing is a gift. I know from taking a look around here, that everybody seems to be trying to get something that can only come to them in the form of a gift. I could literally feel the energy going through all of my centered body organs , like a solid going a liquid. I have accepted things that I know I know with a sense of absolute certainty, not to be vain, but understanding things you should have no way to knowing create that certainty. I just filed a patent on the worlds most cost effective way to design a house. Under my idea, a 3,000 square foot house would create less than 1/2 of a 32 gallon garbage can of waste, saving 15% of labor and materials costs as well. It seems that I am able to see the the real forest through the trees that others cannot, so that must be a gift as well. I have no idea of what I'm saying or why , I'm just rambling but others may be able to see something in it for themselves
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2015 :  10:02:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi keithhr,

If you are having blissful experiences for 11 yrs., that is wonderful. Continue to share it with the ones around you.

Other paths may be different, so please don't disregard others' experiences. Heavy energy experiences in some people can lead to problems. Everyone has his or her's own path.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2015 :  7:29:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi keithhr,

I can relate to the bliss part of your story. The other part sounds like a gift to you. Hope it was all employed for good causes.
AYP practices and grounding helped me come full circle- Feet grounded with head in the clouds

Sunyata

Edited by - sunyata on Sep 08 2015 8:35:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2015 :  7:28:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
it all happened in such a personal and profound way, I knew it could not be an accident, and at the same time I feel as though I was gifted with something so special that it somehow imparted a universal knowledge about things that I should have no way of knowing. Image being undated with a light so bright, that it was like viewing another sun while my eyes were closed, all the while being in such a perfect state that I didn't feel it was necessary to breathe, and yet I was comfortable
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2015 :  7:36:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My wife believes nothing of what I say at all, she has no clue therefore there is nothing to share, I believe my dogs get it, but then again it seems the period of my life being dominated by the kundalini energy is gone, but not the ability to understand things. Most amazing is my understanding of things that are Buddhist in nature, how could that be unless it is simply a fundamental concept from nature somehow, I never read any of those teachings or concepts but I know and understand much that is attributed in the same way. A situation or problem comes to me and in strange way I always seem to know what the answer is or where it should come from. Most of the time I feel terribly alone and there doesn't seem a way to resolve or change that, But it simply must be the way it's supposed to be ,because that is what it is. But that everything is perfect, and so that must be as well.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2015 :  8:46:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Keithhr,

Check out- Lesson 392 - The Aloneness of Enlightenment

http://www.aypsite.org/392.html

Yes, I have been through the experiences you have posted. It's okay to enjoy the experiences but to get attached or stuck to it is a blockage. I would not over analyze the experiences. Your loved ones may not understand because they haven't experienced it. You can share your spiritual journey with like minded people here. It's not about the high states but what you do with your inner silence and ecstatic conductivity in daily living. Have you started practicing AYP? I highly recommend it.

Edited by - sunyata on Sep 09 2015 8:48:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2015 :  2:51:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Keithhr

Thanks for sharing beautiful experience. If I can can sum up based on my Kundilini experience as well is "I know the purpose of life" you are doing things from the source than intellectually thinking about it. I work in Automotivr Industry and after my Kundilini experience I am very very creative. I have also filed about 15 patents and any problem I have a solution. I tell my team to give me the most challenging task. It is amazing how the knowledge flows . Now I day I teach a meditation class in my office. Also I worked w people w Anxiety and Depression issues. It is been amazing journey but we need to keep reminding ourselves to let go and surrender every moment as we cannot be attached to anything. Letting go and helping others gives lot of gratitude and satisfaction.

Blessings
Pkj
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2015 :  01:54:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
PKJ
it's really comforting to know there are people like you having profound experiences, I might add reassuring as well, being different and alone is horrible, I think it would be wonderful it we could have a real conversation, don't you agree?
Go to Top of Page

_shakti_

Canada
48 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2015 :  06:12:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Existing in a state of bliss to me was existing in a state of nothingness
I can relate to this, except for me one is typically more overt than the other at any given time. They are both always present, but one's 'face' will often show more than another's. Like an ongoing dance of sorts.

When I first experienced the nothing stage, it was terrifying. I could not feel anything in a personal sense, to the point that I actively backed away from others because I literally did not know how to act. Trying to engage from the memory of what may be expected of me took waaay too much energy and only served to make 'me' uncomfortable. And absolutely nothing (haha) provided a sense of satisfaction on a personal level. It actually caused me to seek out experiences that would draw me back into the drama of life, so that I could FEEL something. Though that was only a hilarious sideshow, lol.

I recognize now that the nothingness and bliss are simply two sides of the same coin and that the nothing phase simply means another chunk of 'me' is being dismantled. Spending time in nature has been my saving grace during those periods.

Thank you sunyata for including that lesson, it certainly put a lot into perspective for me.
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2015 :  10:34:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Keithhr Agree with you. Definitely it helps when others have similar experiences. Yes we can have real discussion.

Blessings

Pkj
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2015 :  03:50:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I must say that the state of bliss only happens at the most profound state of kundalini in that intense white light when I am not breathing and as soon as it leaves everything returns to normal, sort of.
I felt for many years that reading about the experience of others would somehow infect my understanding of things but now I don't feel that way any longer, it was almost like my knowledge would be corrupted and staying apart was a way to keep that from happening and now no longer gives me pause.
I have the people who have responded here to thank for that
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2015 :  12:04:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice keithhr!
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2015 :  01:22:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
at one point, under good circumstances I believed I could teach people to possibly achieve activation of the kundalini in a similar way that I got mine. I have an unusual audio system at home that allows for an unprecedented immersion into audio that in my case brought about an acoustical activation with sound waves. I would be interested in explaining how this might be done to a limited amount of people if they chose to give it a try, who knows? write to me and we can take it from there. I live in Daly City, adjacent to San Francisco as a reference point.
Keith
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - May 10 2017 :  07:21:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I believe that my understanding of what bliss is, is unique and true. When in the deepest state of the kundalini existing in nothing but white light, no longer having to breathe in oxygen, the perfect state is achieved, it is simply the absence of the past, no awareness of the present and no concept of time., simply put it is more like being in the womb, it is the absence of everything, the perfect state of bliss is nothingness, being aware of ones existence but having no contact with it, that my friends is bliss, existing in the state of nothingness. A lack of oxygen in the quietest moments of life is what activates it, but beware, receiving too much energy before you have achieved the ability to receive it and survive will cause death. When that moment approaches, the fear of that moment causes one to gasp in terror and gulp in oxygen in a start.
The energy that will kill is immediately vanished, this happened hundreds of times, every time I closed my eyes the energy would come up through my organs and I simply knew that everything that happened was simply supposed to happen. If something from the real world disturbed my state,, it was a horrific disturbing event, like I had been personally violated, and for that period when I was simply an observer I couldn't internalize any negative thoughts because it was just too disturbing, I was so much at peace but became so lonely and I believe that Is why I came back, so to speak. I did not study or interact with others because all knowledge comes from within. I actually bought a couple ofd books where people described their kundalini and it just rang false, they acted as though they were better because of the energy when in fact, the energy is a gift, you can't sell it or profit from it in anyway because it is nothing to be owned or possessed. I have read very little here because of a variety of reasons. I know that every one here wants to experience this and I at one point was going to write a book describing my earliest
recollections from around 5 years old when the energy first touched me, and through the years I thought I had serious sleep apnea because as I was drifting off to sleep, I would jolt awake realizing that I wasn't breathing and I was frightened but it was indeed the kundalini energy trying to active.
Everything I've read here, which isn't much to be fare, sounds like people trying to be, do and have the energy and that is why I am so infrequently here for any reason. Everyone has the kundalini energy and I believe I could help others to receive it and from what I've read here I stand out like a sore thumb, what am I doing here, alone again but needing to share
Go to Top of Page

keithhr

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2021 :  04:06:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone
after moving to washington state and buying then building a home for my wife and myself, I felt compelled to comeback here. I realized that the only thing worth attaining was peace of mind and although I am sort of wheelchair bound I am really at peace.
When covid came here I was already living a life like a recluse, but it didn't matter. When I saw what was going on in the usa, it made me sad. I am going on 76 years of age but my mind seems very nimble and sharp, lucky me. I came back here to look around , for some reason. I've already shared much of my experience. To find the answers to things I didn't know were questions was always a surprise. The main thing that the kundalini gave me was humility, unbelievable.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2021 :  06:19:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Keith,

So nice to read from you. Thank you for dropping in.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

interpaul

USA
524 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2021 :  5:19:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Keithhr, I've enjoyed hearing about your experiences as they preceded my time on the AYP forum. I'd be interested in hearing more about your awakening with respect to the acoustic activation. In addition to AYP I have found some powerful movement of energy in my body as a result of binaural beats. I have come to appreciate many spiritual roads ultimately seem to lead to the same place if one is open and one doesn't detour down the path of excess.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2021 :  12:28:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Keith,

Welcome back.

Has your experience changed over the years?
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2021 :  10:17:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for checking in! My understanding of the process has deepened considerably through practices and experiences since my response six years ago, and yes, humility was discovered here as well.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000