Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 Moon effect
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

iseekbalance

USA
49 Posts

Posted - May 25 2015 :  10:22:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I don't know which section to post this but I really feel too much energy when i look at the moon. I have not meditated everyday for one year and have lost the awareness and stability yet i long for the perception i had before.
When i go outside at night and if there is moon in the sky and if i happen to lay my eye on the moon, i feel intense surge of energy. Also, even though i don't meditate, I practice to be the observer by just observing my body while doing regular activities. So, when i look into the moon, i get intense surge of energy and makes me feel like i am observing everything i am doing like feeling the breath, feeling my feet touch the earth , feeling my body. And slowly and usually, i get too much energy and feel overwhelmed and almost feel like the first time i had kundalini crisis and felt i was being sucked up from my head and was going to die.
So, my actual question is am i getting the same energy from the moon as i get when i meditate? Also, can i get negative energy from moon? I really wanted to know about the energy emitted from the moon.

Dogboy

USA
2197 Posts

Posted - May 25 2015 :  10:51:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello ISBalance,

As a dogboy, I love the experience of bathing in the beauty of a full moon. While the moon does has a gravitational effect, on tides for instance, most likely the sensations you are experiencing are from within, from your activated kundalini and from your directed attention to the stillness above you and within you. As you have noted, too much attention inward stimulates the kundalini into action; gazing at the moon sets up the quiet environment for this to happen.

My advice is not to ignore your awakened kundalini but to give yourself tools to cope with it, a meditation practice to cultivate inner silence and spinal breathing to cope with and smoothen the energy as it purifies the nadis within. If you're interested in addressing your kundalini issues, this is the avenue you should pursue; click on the link "Start Lessons Here" on the left side menu on this page.

It would be a tremendous shame if you had to give up the holy practice of moon gazing. I don't believe I could. Good luck to you!
Go to Top of Page

iseekbalance

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2015 :  8:11:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Dogboy, I started doing ayp and i feel better. It is almost satisfying my addiction to get high. So when i can do some very good session i feel high almost most part of my day.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2015 :  10:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good to hear. From reading your other post today (http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=15514) you are obviously energy sensitive and should built some grounding activities into your everyday activity. Marijuana doesn't seem to be doing you any favors either, in my humble opinion, and seems to be amplifying fear within. Find a partnership with the energy, you are in this change together!
Go to Top of Page

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2017 :  5:27:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I was wondering to make a topic about moon energy myself. Good to see someone else has picked up on this aspect too.

Let me tell you what I found out during my short time after pre-awakening.

Kundalini is heavy effected by lunar cycles. On days near new moon your energy will be drained, your appetite will grow ferociously, almost insatiable.

two days later you'll end up returning back to grace slowly but strongly, appetite will lower itself again and till half moon it'll grow and reach and affect higher chakras strongly.

Now you reach near full moon where your energies will peak out at final Full moon and wane slowly after peak hours of night, that is the best time to ascend yourself. Afterwards it'll slowly slip away day after day.

I noticed a change of psychic passage itself. I used to use the one that goes through tummy to ajna but after my kundalini activated it auto shifted to spinal passage. It confused me to no end till I arrived at a full cycle's end. Now it all makes sense why Kundalini went overly dormant from spinal passage.

People do not give it credit but Lunar Cycle is indeed insanely important to work around. It can confuse the hell out of you if you dont know what is going on. You should base your eating cycle in accord to this, so you don't end up weakened at new moon and hungry enough to eat a stray dog. *burp* excuse me.

There is alot I am still missing, I need to study more about this. This is intriguing.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000