AYPsite.org Forum
 Bhakti and Karma Yoga
 A prayer in oneness
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 07 2015 :  12:46:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have a ritual each morning... I light a candle and burn incense and move around my workplace praying and blessing the store... I love practicing my catholic prayers especially the rosary which has been with me for years.... These last couple of weeks my view to prayer has changed somewhat... When i light the incense... I imagine it as the ego burning in front of divinity... And the blessing is from the one to the one... This has been my practice for these last two weeks and i usually blow off the candle at the end and ask for smthg... But today while turning off the candle i felt like my ego was evaporating.... And yes it did... And before or after i cannot remember... I saw myself sitting on a chair but similar to sitting on a throne and someone was bowing in front of me... And in this sufi rapture I didn't feel no shame or shinness in it which is unusal in me... For i was the impersonal... Godhood... Saintliness pure and simple... Unbound and without any fault... I was whole.. This was a sufi shatha/rapture I am sure... All has melted in the one... No one is worshiping anyone... Love is loving itself Love pure and simple only is. If one understands himself, he understands the world. There is nthg but God.

Namaste

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 07 2015 :  12:51:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Allah!
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - May 07 2015 :  3:19:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful, Thank you for sharing!
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - May 07 2015 :  3:51:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - May 19 2015 :  2:40:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely ritual and experience, my friend. Peace and blessings to you
Go to Top of Page

Herb

Canada
111 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2017 :  5:51:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I really enjoyed your explanation of your morning prayers Ananda. I too am a baptized Catholic, though not a devout Catholic by any means.

Herb
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2017 :  10:51:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Witness and witnessed becoming one. Still an aim and the journey has been beautiful so far with everythjng included. Slowly but surely. As Yogani puts it so wisely. It's a marathon and not a sprint.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000