AYP Helpers
 Global meditation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Carlwalsh

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2014 :  3:54:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Is the weekly Global Meditation still ongoing, the event timer ended some time ago. I love this site and the practices by the way.

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2014 :  4:38:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carlwalsh,

Welcome to the forum!

I've never participated because of my schedule, but I'm almost certain they are on going.

Maybe someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Bodhi?
Go to Top of Page

KarenVic

Canada
67 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2015 :  11:05:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Global Meditation
I have signed up for this, do we meet on line? its sort of unclear how to proceed.

thanks for any input,
eat pray YOGA
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2015 :  12:12:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, everyone does deep meditation at the appointed time 6:15 or 16:15 GMT (currently) on Saturdays and Sundays. Any SBP or other practices are done prior. Meditation is followed by Samyama as and when one is ready.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000