AYP Helpers
 Yoga hobby chat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jenkins19

Hong Kong
4 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2014 :  09:52:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I like to have a mobile creative chat room for my yoga website to connect with people that share similar interests around the world and converse real time about our hobby and thoughts.
I tested RumbleTalk and FlashChat but I think they lack of third party capability, any suggestions?

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2014 :  10:29:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jenkins19, and welcome!

On the possibility of a yoga chat service, see here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=7623

Feel free to chime in there.

All the best on your path!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Jenkins19

Hong Kong
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2014 :  11:44:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry, it took me a while, but just for you to know, I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site any help will be most appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

Jenkins19

Hong Kong
4 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2016 :  10:18:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I needed a chat to use on my own website. Sorry for the inconvenience. I was lucky enough to find it on my own even if I needed to research over 20 of them. After a few months of researching I came to realize that Rumbletalk is top of the top and as that the best option for me.

Well only that you will know more, Rumbletalk has such a large number of diverse elements, such a variety of that you possibly need like 20% of them. I exceptionally like the alternative to have the capacity to change the configuration the same amount of as I might want, it is not a resourse swine for my site page and blog. I like that I am ready to post youtube recordings, outlines and pictures. You can likewise include the same visit room in a few pages, messages naturally synchronize, which I like a considerable measure too.

I also like it a lot because it is possible to customize it with CSS

http://s2.postimg.org/hm53f6ehl/Liv...nt_Study.png

Worth trying

Moderator note: Post edited to replace embedded image with link. Embedded images are not permitted in the forum.
Go to Top of Page

Jenkins19

Hong Kong
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2016 :  5:56:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I was really happy when I started using Rumbletalk as my main chat application on my webpage and youtube channel. Works really good, possible to send pictures, videos, sound, 1v1 chat.. etc etc.. and you can manage the design as well.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000