New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2022 :  12:37:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are worthy, fellow yogi, all the best
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - May 02 2022 :  6:53:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Wil

Hello,

I am filled with a feeling of not being worthy, I still want to be on the list because of my prolonged nerve damage which has resulted in a loss of sensitivity in places where you would want feeling...and of course I want to be on the list out of curiosity

You can add my full name Wilhelm.

Best wishes

Done.

Best wishes, Wil
Go to Top of Page

yo_gi

Germany
47 Posts

Posted - May 14 2022 :  08:14:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please put my mother Pia on the list
-----------------

Done
Go to Top of Page

th1996

Germany
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2022 :  12:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello!

I have some questions. Is there in Samyama Global Healing done only one name each weekend or the entire list? And is done the normal sutra list before?

And I want to add Timo to the list. I am dealing with Depression.
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2022 :  2:03:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Timo

Your name has been added to the list:
https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=1565
If you click on this link, you will also find some answers to your questions. There are no Samyama sessions scheduled on individual names. Of course each practitioner may add names to their own list of sutras if they feel so inspired.

Best wishes
Go to Top of Page

frogurt

Canada
9 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2022 :  12:38:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I’m not sure if this healing also has a benefit for someone who may pass before the weekend? My dad has maybe 2 days and a sliver of chance of pulling through

1) Franc
2) one time
3) aspirated fluid into lungs. Oxygen saturation very low.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2022 :  02:30:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

Please remove Chris from the list. He has made a good recovery.
Go to Top of Page

Michael_AYP_Academy

Germany
27 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2023 :  11:21:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Michael_AYP_Academy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please put Monika on the list
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2023 :  1:38:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add Gerda to the list for a week or so. She is an AYP student and a poet in her 80s, dealing with cancer and dying. Praying for a smooth transition today or tomorrow for this beautiful soul.
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2023 :  1:48:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Monika and Gerda are on the AYP Samyama Healing List.
Go to Top of Page

Michael_AYP_Academy

Germany
27 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2023 :  8:19:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Michael_AYP_Academy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add Ilse to the list.
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2023 :  04:36:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ilse is now on the samyama list. Best wishes
Go to Top of Page

Jac

Switzerland
28 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2023 :  7:32:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add Jonas to the list.
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2023 :  03:55:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jac,

Jonas was added to the samyama healing list. Best wishes.
Go to Top of Page

Kaitri

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2023 :  9:50:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Could you please add Ilinca to the list? She needs all our help until May.
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2023 :  10:00:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ilinca is on the samyama list. Best wishes.
Go to Top of Page

frogurt

Canada
9 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2023 :  9:53:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add my dear mother Johanna to the list. She has terminal cancer and they estimate months. If you could keep her on for 3 months (until May), please. If she passes before then, I will update here.
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2023 :  3:19:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Johanna is on the samyama list. Best wishes.
Go to Top of Page

Struppi

Mozambique
2 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2023 :  9:56:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please include Marion into the list, she has serious problem with one eye. Thanks
---------------------

Done.

https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=1565

Best wishes for her healing
Go to Top of Page

frogurt

Canada
9 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2023 :  07:14:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, Franc and Johanna have both passed away. I think it's okay to take them off the samyama healing list. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2023 :  12:42:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2023 :  10:52:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add Tori to the healing list. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2023 :  10:56:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Tori was added to the samyama healing list.
Go to Top of Page

ShamsOfTabriz

France
8 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2023 :  10:47:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone, I just discovered this amazing list you have created. It is really kind from all of you.

Please add my name, Arnaud, to the list. I lost very close people this year in difficult circumstances and it has been so strong emotional chocks + other losses + a physical injury. Lots of sadness and feeling lost in general in life.
And please add my father Jean-luc who almost died from a cancer and went through a big chirurgical operation (still got the cancer) + has trauma to release (lots of anxiety and big anger problems)

Thank you so much
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2023 :  04:36:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Arnaud and Jean-luc are on the list. Best wishes!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000