New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

alain

Canada
16 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2021 :  3:59:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
We should add yogani to the list.
Go to Top of Page

Sungazer

Croatia
61 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2021 :  1:25:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone,
Haven't been here for a long time.

I would like to request a healing for my grandma, she is in danger of a heart attack, and waiting for a surgery. I hope she will be alright . Her name is Milica.

Thank you everyone.
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2021 :  12:21:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sungazer

Hi everyone,
Haven't been here for a long time.

I would like to request a healing for my grandma, she is in danger of a heart attack, and waiting for a surgery. I hope she will be alright . Her name is Milica.

Thank you everyone.

Done: www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=1565

Best wishes to your grandma
Go to Top of Page

Sungazer

Croatia
61 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2021 :  1:53:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you everyone, my grandma is done with the surgery, she's slowly recovering (still in hospital) :)

Edited by - Sungazer on Aug 05 2021 2:47:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2021 :  7:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Sungazer

Good to hear the surgery went well. Hopefully your grandma has made a good recovery.
We have taken her name off the Samyama Healing list for now.
Should you wish to request Samyama healing again in future, please don't hesitate to post on this thread.

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2021 :  6:54:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,

Jeff Foster has been added to the Samyama healing list, at the request of a member, as he is quite sick.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2021 :  04:51:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

Please add my friend Shoshana to the samyama healing list. She is dealing with metastatic bone cancer. Thank you.

Blanche
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2021 :  11:16:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Blanche

We have added your friend to the samyama healing list:
www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=1565

Wishing Shoshana a speedy recovery.

Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2021 :  12:42:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

wogya

Austria
9 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2021 :  12:57:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi AYP friends !
can you please put Cailin onto the samyama healing list she needs our help
love and light to you all
Wolfi
Go to Top of Page

Emil

Australia
141 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2021 :  04:58:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear all,
Can we please add my Auntie Tata to the Samyama heaping list?

She had covid perviously but now that covid is gone has got the mucormycosis fungi infection It's really bad and she is in the ICU :(

Name:Tata (Tayebeh)
Health problem: mucormycosis fungi infection.
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2021 :  8:34:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Emil

Your auntie's name has been added to the Samyama healing list:
www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=1565

Wishing Tata a speedy recovery

Go to Top of Page

Emil

Australia
141 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2021 :  2:54:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please remove Tata from the list. She has left us

Edited by - Emil on Nov 02 2021 8:16:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2021 :  10:26:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Emil

Please remove Tata from the list. She has left us

RIP
Go to Top of Page

yo_gi

Germany
47 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2021 :  2:23:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add Tristan (Christi) to the list ... he is still having long covid symptoms

Thank you

Edited by - yo_gi on Dec 22 2021 05:23:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2022 :  7:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear friends, can you add me to the list#128591;
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2022 :  11:24:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Dear friends, can you add me to the list

Done.
Best wishes
Go to Top of Page

prestonchristian23

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2022 :  7:03:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello dear friends. Could you add me, Preston Christian, to the list? My aspect seeking release is some blockages within the body, especially the right side, from liver up. Also back of the head. This was most likely a result of over doing it. Which after finding this site I am self pacing. So overall integration, healing, and realeasing of blocks. Thank you all!
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2022 :  7:40:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP forums, Preston Christian. Good to hear you've found the AYP lessons useful.

Your name has been added to the Samyama Recipients list. It will stay there till you tell us it is no longer necessary, or for 2 years if we don't hear from you. If you notice your name is no longer on the list and you want to add it back, you can post again in here.

All the best!
Go to Top of Page

Jac

Switzerland
28 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2022 :  11:55:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

Wouldn't it be a good idea to add "World Peace" to the Samyama list?
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2022 :  1:11:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jac,

Done!
Go to Top of Page

Jac

Switzerland
28 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2022 :  12:36:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Emil

Australia
141 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2022 :  04:58:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi friends,
Can we please add Sedigheh to the healing list. She's had a brain hemorrhage recently and has difficulty with physical movements and speaking. We want her full recovery so that she could speak well again and have full control over her body.

Thank you so much
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2022 :  8:36:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Best wishes to Sedigheh released into silence.

You are very welcome, Emil.
Go to Top of Page

Wil

Sweden
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2022 :  12:14:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,

I am filled with a feeling of not being worthy, I still want to be on the list because of my prolonged nerve damage which has resulted in a loss of sensitivity in places where you would want feeling...and of course I want to be on the list out of curiosity

You can add my full name Wilhelm.

Best wishes

Edited by - Wil on Apr 26 2022 1:44:29 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000