New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2020 :  07:44:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your good wishes.
I've been fine for a couple of days. Whatever the problem was, it lasted less than a week.

I hope we will hear good news from Christi soon.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4363 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2020 :  11:56:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I hope we will hear good news from Christi soon.

Hi Blue,

I have started feeling better and the fevers are going. Good to hear that you are recovered!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2020 :  2:40:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

wogya

Austria
9 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2020 :  2:42:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Tristan !
we wish you fast recovery !
You are in our prayers
Wolfi & Daniela
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 12 2020 :  09:52:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
From Nathalie:
Writing to you now if you might put again my father, Dr. Yukio Ishizuka, on the samyama list, he just passed today. He had a brain surgery and was a bit confused the last 5 months. My father taught love and lived love, and no wonder he died in love. We all continue to pray together. He was a great psychiatrist who taught love and rarely used any medications, he was an extraordinary father, a rare husband to my mother who lived his theory of love daily and inspired us all. He is a sorely missed grandfather, an artist, an author, a humanist who often did not make those in need pay for his therapy.

Yes, Dr. Ishizuka remains on the samyama healing list here: https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=1565
For a smooth transition, in stillness.

So sorry for your loss, Nathalie. A life well lived: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukio_Ishizuka

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - May 12 2020 :  12:56:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Nathalie,
So sorry for your loss. May your father find peace! Sending love and prayers to you and your family!
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 12 2020 :  4:08:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

wogya

Austria
9 Posts

Posted - May 15 2020 :  1:56:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani !
Can you put Gabi on the samyama list ? sadly diagnosed with breastcancer on both sides today .
stay save ! Wolfi
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 16 2020 :  11:04:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by wogya

Hi Yogani !
Can you put Gabi on the samyama list ? sadly diagnosed with breastcancer on both sides today .
stay save ! Wolfi

Hi Wolfi:

Gabi has been added here: https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing her a speedy recovery.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 16 2020 :  11:08:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
From Didier:
Our only son, Xavier (45 years old), has just been diagnosed with cancer.
Can you add Xavier to the samyama list. I've talked to him about it and he would be very grateful.

Thank you

Hi Didier:

Xavier has been added here: https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - May 28 2020 :  07:10:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Wolfi,
Wishing Gabi a fast and complete recovery!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2020 :  08:03:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
My name is Mohammed. Can you put me on the treatment list of Samyama? I have pain in my pelvic bones

Done. Feel better soon.

https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=1565

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Umang

India
27 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2020 :  05:49:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani,

My brother Tarang has fully recovered from his knee issues and is doing great. You can remove him from the list. His father-in-law, Mahesh is going through a hip-replacement surgery. Please add his name to the list. Thank you everyone for your prayers.
Go to Top of Page

Umang

India
27 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2020 :  06:00:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
One of my friend’s brother is also struggling with COVID-19 and needs healing prayers. His name is Rajkumar Jain. Please add him also to the list. Thank you everyone once again for your prayers.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2020 :  08:36:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Umang

Hi,
One of my friend’s brother is also struggling with COVID-19 and needs healing prayers. His name is Rajkumar Jain. Please add him also to the list. Thank you everyone once again for your prayers.

Done. In stillness, a speedy recovery for Rajkumar Jain.

https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=1565

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Umang

India
27 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2020 :  10:39:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
Perhaps my earlier message was missed. Please ‘remove’ my brother ‘Tarang’ from the list and ‘add’ his father-in-law ‘Mahesh’ to the list.
One of my friend’s father ‘Sushil katta’ passed away two days ago. Please add him also to the list and keep him on the list for a couple of weeks.
Thank you all for your prayers #128591;#127997;
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2020 :  09:11:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Umang

Hi,
Perhaps my earlier message was missed. Please ‘remove’ my brother ‘Tarang’ from the list and ‘add’ his father-in-law ‘Mahesh’ to the list.
One of my friend’s father ‘Sushil katta’ passed away two days ago. Please add him also to the list and keep him on the list for a couple of weeks.
Thank you all for your prayers #128591;#127997;

Done: https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=1565

Touched in stillness for healing and smooth transition.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Saktidas

USA
22 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2021 :  06:10:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear friends,
I am requesting help with Samyama for Camp Last Hope.

This is a community of unsheltered people who have been pushed from place to place around our city- it is essentially illegal to live outside. Last month, the police used tractors to mow down peoples tents and throw them into dumpsters. People were not allowed to take down their tents and gather their things. This morning, the police are coming to “push the camp” again from the current location. We are going to help people move... to where, nobody yet knows. We are praying that today is more positive and peaceful.

Thank you.

Go to Top of Page

Cato

Germany
225 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2021 :  05:27:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

I'd be grateful if I could be added to the samyama healing list as I am struggeling with eye health and skin health. It would be great to be on the list for some time as the issues are chronically.

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4363 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2021 :  4:07:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Saktidas

Dear friends,
I am requesting help with Samyama for Camp Last Hope.

This is a community of unsheltered people who have been pushed from place to place around our city- it is essentially illegal to live outside. Last month, the police used tractors to mow down peoples tents and throw them into dumpsters. People were not allowed to take down their tents and gather their things. This morning, the police are coming to “push the camp” again from the current location. We are going to help people move... to where, nobody yet knows. We are praying that today is more positive and peaceful.

Thank you.

Hi Saktidas,

It is good work that you are doing supporting these people. With the samyama healing list we use it for named individuals who are sick and in need of healing, rather than for groups of people who are being oppressed.

I hope that they find somewhere to settle soon, where they are safe.

Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2021 :  5:18:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Cato

Hi,

I'd be grateful if I could be added to the samyama healing list as I am struggeling with eye health and skin health. It would be great to be on the list for some time as the issues are chronically.

Done: www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=1565

Get well soon
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2021 :  08:16:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Blanche:

Chris suffering from a serious left shoulder injury was added to the list. Wishing him a complete recovery.
Go to Top of Page

MadeMyOwnDrum

USA
7 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2021 :  10:24:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,

David Ready would like to be added to the healing samyama list to help with recovery from a stroke. He is in Virginia, USA. Please add his name to the list for global samyama on February 27 and 28.

Thank you

Edited by - MadeMyOwnDrum on Feb 24 2021 02:22:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2021 :  03:43:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by MadeMyOwnDrum

Hello,

David Ready would like to be added to the healing samyama list to help with recovery from a stroke. He is in Virginia, USA. Please add his name to the list for global samyama on February 27 and 28.

Done: https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing David a speedy recovery.

Go to Top of Page

AYPmod

53 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2021 :  4:47:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderation Note:

The Samyama healing recipient list has been going since 2006.
Many of the people added to it have been taken off when they stopped needing healing. For some names however, notifications have non been sent when the time came for them to be taken off the list. It is possible that most of the names added three, four or more years ago no longer need Samyama healing.

For this reason, the forum moderators have decided to shorten the list and only keep on it the names added over the last two years. If any of you knows of anybody who was added to the Samyama list before 2019 and still needs to be on it, please get in touch and we will add those names back.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000