New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2020 :  07:11:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Quick update: After a little more than a month of treatment in an 18 months process, my friend Maria's bloodwork is normal, and her immune system is getting stronger. Just in time for this new challenge. Thank you to everyone who practices healing samyama.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2020 :  11:09:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2020 :  04:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2020 :  11:52:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Purge from the coronavirus scurge (universal)
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2020 :  12:52:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jusmail

Purge from the coronavirus scurge (universal)

Hi jusmail:

While we all have been, and continue to release our intentions in stillness for world healing over the years, we have preferred to keep this samyama healing list for individuals in need.

However, in this case we will make an exception, because coronavirus is affecting everyone. So "coronavirus" is being added to the list: https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=1565

Only the word "coronavirus" need be picked up faintly in stillness and released for several 15 second cycles at the end of sitting samyama practice. Abiding inner silence and the divine flow know what to do. See this lesson on dissolving world problems in samyama and prayer: https://www.aypsite.org/415.html

In addition, if you personally know anyone who is suffering from serious illness, do let us know, so we can add them here.

Thank you, and be well.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4369 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2020 :  4:18:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Gabriel, who is currently in hospital with Coronavirus in France.

All prayers are needed.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2020 :  10:29:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Gabriel, who is currently in hospital with Coronavirus in France.

All prayers are needed.

Done. https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=1565

In stillness...
Go to Top of Page

Presence Light

Algeria
26 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2020 :  5:48:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2020 :  07:25:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2020 :  08:47:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2020 :  4:37:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
From Blanche:
My friend Tristan (aka Christi, forum leader and lead AYP teacher) has been dealing with the coronavirus. Could he be added to the samyama healing list?

Hi Blanche:

Yes, done: https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=1565

You are in our samyama prayers, Tristan. Be well soon.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2020 :  6:42:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So sorry to hear about Christi
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2020 :  10:06:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, Yogani and Dogboy!

Thank you to everyone who stays home! This is serious, even for people without any other health problems.
Thank you to all the health professionals and everybody else who keeps things going so we can stay home. This is a challenge - we have to stay home to stop this virus.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2020 :  02:56:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Be well soon dear Christi
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2020 :  05:20:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is serious? They say most people experience mild symptoms.

Get well soon, Tristan.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4369 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2020 :  06:08:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

It is serious? They say most people experience mild symptoms.

Get well soon, Tristan.

Hi Blue,

I am experiencing the usual symptoms: Shortness of breath, fever, flu like symptoms etc. It is quite debilitating. But I am not in hospital. Just resting at home.

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone!

Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2020 :  07:14:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good to hear from you Christi.
Hopefully your immune system will deal with it quickly.

I have had some funny symptoms, including some discomfort breathing too. But no cough, so I don't know what it is. I suspect it's viral. And it's hiking my energy, so I feel overloaded. Pressure in the forehead and burning sensation at the crown. I have managed to go for a walk every day.

You get well soon
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2020 :  07:28:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I hope you recover fast, BlueRaincoat!
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4369 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2020 :  07:30:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Blue,

I have heard that not everyone experiences all of the symptoms. I also don't have the cough, but do have the pressure in the forehead and crown sensations.

Take care!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2020 :  10:36:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

JJJ

43 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2020 :  3:43:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi, BlueRaincoat
I wish you health and to recover very quick!
Christi - I see that you have had to cancel a lot of your retreats, which I suppose is some source of your income - I hope you are ok in this matter and wish you all the best.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4369 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2020 :  05:28:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi JJJ,

Yes, we have had to cancel several events and postpone another because of the crisis. These are challenging times for yoga teachers, as well as for many other people.

But we will come through this!
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2020 :  07:00:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hope you feel better soon Christi & BlueRaincoat.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2020 :  07:18:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi,
Sending well wishes.

Lori
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2020 :  11:21:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
get well soon tristan
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000