New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2018 :  03:07:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The address is Satsang Vidyalaya, Nakkaladinne Village, Ponnuitpalayam, Madanapalle 517325 (close to Surabhi Colony).
Website would be:
www.satsangfoundation.org.

Check his travel schedule before leaving. Sometimes, he comes to USA, also.
Go to Top of Page

Arunachala Bhakta

Finland
30 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2018 :  3:32:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Rick Archer has done last year also second interview with Sri M:
https://batgap.com/sri-m-2/

I've been enjoying both parts quite a lot as a bedtime stories for past few nights. On top of Sri M's great stories and insight, they both share the intrest of spirituality to be known and understood' better in the field of science.
I checked little bit his satsang-clips too, seems like a really nice Master.

Edited by - Arunachala Bhakta on Feb 25 2018 5:38:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

Aknaton

Zambia
13 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2022 :  12:42:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If your going the Kriya Yoga route, I'd vouch for Sri M. He is able to give astral attunement of your sushumna nadi, and through this I managed to reach the manipura chakra in three years of practice. With the energies at manipura, I was able to access the mental plane at will, heal and heat up my body.
Go to Top of Page

rerince

Austria
15 Posts

Posted - May 01 2022 :  4:11:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How much does he charge for a shooshoomuna tune-up and alignment?
Go to Top of Page

Aknaton

Zambia
13 Posts

Posted - May 02 2022 :  08:40:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi rerince,

I never paid anything for my sushumna tune-up and expansion even though he usually charges for initiation and all that. But if your heart is sincere in your seeking after the truth, that sincerity is payment enough for a guru to give you some kind of help towards that ideal. The truth is many gurus are looking for serious students. Charging money helps push away those who are not serious and more especially humble in heart. But the heart is the key here.

And also, you have to come to an understanding that a real guru can give you guidance and help bit physically and spiritually. You may desire to travel for physical help, or you may be stuck in your country due to say covid guidelines, and that isn't a limit to experience help from a guru, as he can do so spiritually as well.

Edited by - Aknaton on May 02 2022 11:19:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

cpagal

United Arab Emirates
8 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2022 :  4:10:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am new to the site and have been looking for any information on Sri M. I am on the self-inquiry path and only heard about Sri M during the pandemic. I am fascinated by Kriya and want to get initiated in February when Sri M will be taking on new students in my city.

@vijikr, I tried to DM you but it would not allow me as I am too new. If you see this message, would there be any way to get in touch so that I can know more about your experience.

Thanks in advance!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000