Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 heart disease and meditation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - May 31 2011 :  10:17:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm not sure, maybe it's all in my head but I'd swear that things that used to give me chest pains bug me less now; I have a bit more energy and less worry of dropping dead from over-doing it. I hope it's not an illusion. Yogani says that opening block channels can give one more health and energy. I hope that is my case. Any improvement is a big improvement. What a nice way to go through life, having genuinely nice people to help!
God bless all.
Larry

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2011 :  01:50:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Larry,

I am Glad its all helping you and its going good.

Go to Top of Page

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2011 :  2:23:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
you should consider doing samyama too as yogani uses health as one of the words u release into inner silence :)

Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2011 :  10:15:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Larry: I don't think it's all your imagination. Mom also struggles with various aspects of heart disease, and I shared my Yogani books with her 4 or 5 months ago. Since she started meditating, she's seen measurable improvements in her tests, and some came out completely normal this month! Just listen to your body and don't go nuts with the strenuous stuff. I wish you all health and happiness.

Oh, and if you haven't seen it already, this might interest you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfqBeekFzV8
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2011 :  12:56:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
all diseases start in the mind.....so keep your practice going
Go to Top of Page

Egan

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2012 :  11:56:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi dear,

Yoga is good exercise for controlling the heart diseases.
It controls the cholesterol level and plays an important role in burning the fat which is main reason for heart problems.
It supports the heart and minimize the chances of heart attacks.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000