Enlightenment Milestones
 getting in touch
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

escapado

Germany
88 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2011 :  06:44:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everybody
This is the second topic I start and although not too much of time passed some essential things changed in me

First of all I want to greet EVERYONE in here, greetings from the heart to every true seeker - may us all be one again

As it may already be known to some of you that I am consuming Cannabis from time to time and I used to trust entheogenics more than anything else

I made the "classical kundalini experience" but only on marijuana (unfortunately) and just the next day I thought I can wear it as an emblem and kind of spiritually show off - you have to understand I was blown away :)

Well I had a liberating experience after that. An experience that freed me from the past kundalini experience (or let's say: from the concepts and the meaning). My Crown Chakra ripped open and my body was filled with pure bliss and it also kinda felt like honeysirup dripping from the top of my head inside of me.

On this experience I was meditating and somehow I must have gotten so far (I was "the matrix"/"the source" haha that was great) that I realised and understood what my "Guru" used to tell me when he said: "meditation won't get you anywhere".
This night I realised that meditation is not supposed to get me anywhere. Meditation is not a linear process on a timeline it is opening a gap and going into it - kinda like disappearing but with a subtle presence throughout the whole practice -> and all in the now

Jnana Yoga started by itself and the meditation is getting more and more intense.
I see that I think that I am better than other people but all these ideas are slowly dissolving now.

I want to help people because I know seem to have the ability of finding ways of dissolving concepts in me and in other people but not many people want to be helped by me until now haha ;)

Thanks to all of you for keeping something so great alive! And special thanks for Yogani's hard work in building everything around AYP!

There is nothing that we can't do and enlightenment to me is just the beginning

peace, Escapado who no longer cares for escaping anything :)

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2011 :  01:30:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by escapado
Escapado who no longer cares for escaping anything :)

The day you were born was an Enlightenment Milestone.

Every breath you have taken since then was an Enlightenment Milestone.

How could you escape?

Go to Top of Page

escapado

Germany
88 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2011 :  09:36:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know I can only think that I am escaping

Oh and: everytime I go into deep meditation with I am my head or let's say my crown has a pressure feeling on it also a little bit in the third eye area but it's not too much of a pressure. I don't know if this just happens or I do this on my own like a very subtle doing. I also feel this alot when I am outside and try to relax: the first thing that happens is that pressure appears on and in the head. Am I doing this? Am I maybe somehow moving my energy towards my head? I don't want to interfere in my yoga.
It has always been like this - I always felt a pressure on my head when I have been doing ayp for a while (I used to do this 2 years ago then I stopped, started over, stopped, etc. This is my most confident approach but I seem to face some things that leave me with unclarity)
Is this normal? Why don't I eel anything anywhere else the way I do with my head? Am I not grounded, maybe?

Then again I had a beautiful experience with that sensation. I was in the park on a bench writing down some notes when I or let's say my head turned to a tree. When I saw it my crown was feeling the pressure again and I got like "sucked into" the image in front of my eyes. It was so beautiful! Then my mind broke in with a "oh what a beautiful tree" and it got lost but this feeling came again a few times.

So what is going on? Could it be me who does this? If it is me shoudl I stop anything?
Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2011 :  10:10:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello escapado, im not sure of your routine but have you tried using the solar enhancement? I also have a lot of head/crown stuff and it has certainly worked to keep things more grounded for me. Best of luck
Go to Top of Page

escapado

Germany
88 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2011 :  11:23:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you VERY much, I will look it up! :)
Go to Top of Page

escapado

Germany
88 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  07:25:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
my routine is just pranayama with root lock for 10 minutes and then 20 minutes of focusing and letting go on I am.

I remember myself trying to find the best location for I am and I ended up with the solar enhancement anyway but I didn't know that it was a technique and that you should be stable in your routine before you do this because I am not too stable in what I am doing yet. I think I'll try to put more focus on the slighteset I am - I will come to the solar ehnancement when I think that my routine is stable -> or what do you think?

By the way I just woke up I had some rest that I really needed because my body did not get enough sleep. And here was too much energy that did not go into resting mode for at least once as long as it should. I think this is it but I don't know if it is raelly like that. Because before falling asleep I fell into some kind o trance and I felt an energy stream getting active inide of me. And in my dream there was so much meditation. I could feel it so intensely so I dont beliee that I just dreamed that I meditated I think it really did something to me. I remember looking at my psychology teacher getting lost in the moment looking at him like he was me. There was this void, the silence. Was this a release? Or does anybody think this matters after all? It was amazing anyway and I feel rested but I think I got up too fast.
Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2011 :  2:57:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello escapado, I think its great that you're going with what feels right to you. On this path Ive done the same and it seems to always end up for the best, our bodies know what we need. As far as your experience with dreams and energy, I also experience a lot of this at night when Im falling asleep, gets hard to tell what is dreaming and what isnt but i dont pay too much attention to it. As long as youre feeling well during the daytime and getting plenty of rest, I think they are just beautiful experiences that come and go Best of luck!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000