Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 all is sliding
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2011 :  03:57:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
over the years yoga practices helped me to detach from practically eveything
this feeling of events sliding is very much felt at my job...(office job and teaching asanas)...it is just a flow...i am not doing anything...i dont expect anything...i quickly forget what "i" did...i have a very very short memory at work ...like a mechanical robot i dont know how it is moving,,but it is moving with awareness of each moment...living each moment with awarness but quikly without effort dropping it ...is is already in the dead past...
on the personal level concening family issues....only this year it became like my work...doing duties with detachment...even when my father passed away....it was also like a flow
on the intimate level....it is not done 100 percent yet...but there is a huge improvement...
like water drops sliding on a lotus flower without affecting it....all is effortlessly sliding... it feels so good....

chit-ananda51

India
127 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2011 :  10:37:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Blessed are those who find stillness in action..
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2011 :  11:32:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
maheswari. this is lovely to hear. I may print this and read before meditation to enhance my bhakti, if you don't mind :-) I find this very inspiring.

May I ask - how long have you been practising for? You mention 'many years'.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2011 :  03:01:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
so true chit ananda51
mr anderson...why should i mind?

started yoga asanas in 2002...but only in 2006 started to meditate ...
who cares about the "years"....it is all very relative ...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000