Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Chakra Colours
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2011 :  06:36:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I know we do not go deep into chakra studies here, a question out of curiousity for anyone knowledgeable in that area.

I see all my chakras as shining white light right upto the Star - aren't they supposed to be coloured? Is it a matter of my ability to 'see' not developed enough?

Seysorciere

Anakletos4

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2011 :  3:13:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I see the color, but I think getting attached to a certain chakra having a certain color DISCOLORS them, because you're shaping your perception and becoming attached to the color in a certain way :) Contemplate their existence and understand them. If it's harder to know what is what-aim for shape and feeling!
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2011 :  7:17:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Chakras have no color of thier own. They simply reflect the color of the element and the sound/note when muxed.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000