Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Shamanism
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2011 :  1:45:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey, Love to you all :P

I've recently gone to see a shaman as a bit of an experiment.

I did whats called a journey in a trance with the drums playing and met my power animal, which was like powerful love.

I then (as instructed) breathed in my power animal and felt the love then in my chest.

I was totally spaced out for two hours and there was lots of purification and healing going on.

It was a bit much.

I tried it again and it went, well how can i say, i'm still well but, i heard lots of voices and there was a great battle.

But i seem to have discovered a part of me that can talk to spirits, i have talked to few people who want to help, it seems some are more knowledgeable than others.

I have also been inviting some of the ascended Masters such as the buddha, Jesus Christ and others according to this book called Ascending through Orbs.

It's been interesting :)

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2011 :  1:54:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow JosephUK looks like very nice experience! Thanks for sharing!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000