Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Kundalini and Electronics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2011 :  3:48:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste Friends....

Ok.... I may (or may not) have complained about this before on the forum, but here I go again .... I am having some serious issues with the kundalini energy (or something) destroying or causing major malfunctions with the majority of my electronic devices. I go through computers, phones, watches, meditation timers, car electronics, etc etc etc so quickly that it is actually becoming a serious issue. I wouldn't normally complain about this kind of stuff as kundalini is such a blessing it is hard to complain about something so minor as a little electronic interference, but it's starting to affect more then just my personal life (which I can deal with).... now it is starting to affect my work/business life too. My work cell phone just malfunctioned today and this is a serious problem for me since I work mostly remotely and I need to have a working cell phone. My personal cell has been cycling (sometimes working, sometimes not working) for the past week or so, and I've been having lots of computer issues as well, but these are all minor issues compared to having my work cell stop working (it is very hard for me to get a replacement work cell as the process is long and requires a massive amount of paperwork and time). Does anyone have any ideas as to how to minimize electronic interference with an active kundalini?

Thanks for any and all suggestions as this is actually a "problem" now.

Love!

"You can mess with me all you want, just don't touch my work phone!"

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2011 :  8:08:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
LOL I can only imagine the excuse you have to make up to your boss when he asks why your phone isnt working...
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2011 :  9:55:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Faileforever

quote:
Originally posted by faileforever

LOL I can only imagine the excuse you have to make up to your boss when he asks why your phone isnt working...

Any suggestions? I haven't told him yet and he's gonna be mad.
I can picture it now....

"Sorry Bossman (yes, I actually call him "Bossman") but I need a new phone because:
a) Aliens abducted me while I was sleeping and my phone got lost somewhere on the spaceship.
b) My dog ate it and it came out half digested and unusable.
c) The baby threw it in the toilet and flushed.
d) My kundalini fried it and it rings busy non-stop now."

Hmmmm.... I think "c" is the most believable. Hahahaha

Love!
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2011 :  10:01:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have you tried wearing an aluminum foil hat?
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2011 :  10:16:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Carson,
Have you done a search at the forum on "electronics".

Here is one:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ID=4600#4600
and a solution from there:
quote:
Originally posted by solo

I have an update for everyone. I have a partial solution to my problem, or at least a trick that helps.

I folded up a rubber yoga mat and put it underneath the PC. This seems to help. I think the rubber shields the computer to an extent from my excess energy or changing vibrational frequency or whatever is causing the issues.

Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2011 :  10:19:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I havent experienced anything similiar so I dont have much input..but def go with the baby excuse, babies are cute..no one can get angry about that.
Go to Top of Page

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2011 :  10:39:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson!

Do you notice this effect more in the winter?
The build up of static electricity is more prevalent in the winter due to the dry air...the more humid air in the summer tends to minimize the static build up....water molecules draw off the extra electrons.

You are an expert in this I'm sure...but ground yourself before touching anything electronic.

The great thing about having a company cell phone is now you get to upgrade to the new and improved model!
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  2:28:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I suggest a handsfree (w. a cable, not Bluetooth). Good for both you and the phone

Being on/in water. A grounding trick to harmonize energy is bathing outdoors, in reasonably clear water that has not been processed. Well, preferably when the ice has melt... . Even one second makes a difference.
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  2:45:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Carson, I know something of what you are talking about. Brings added meaning to the word "overload."

First of all, maybe it goes without saying, but I will say it anyway, it is a purification process, all scenery: keep doing your practices, and keep your intentions toward inner silence/biss consciousness. Bring down/in the silence, and keep the K energy focused in your own body along the root to brow channel. Then dissipate your ego identification with self inquiry: Who is the "I" that needs a working cell phone? -- Not the being of pure bliss consciousness. Next time an electronic somethingorother goes out, take it as an occasion to ask "Who am I?"

Once recently I was in a coffee shop journaling (with the old fashioned pen and paper), and just as I got to a place in my writing and inner process that was energetically climactic, the lights went out. The electricity in a whole nine block radius was out too, traffic lights included. I would not have thought it had anything to do with little bitty me, except for past synchronous experiences with electrical malfunctions that had a similar inner energetic feel. Personally, I enjoyed the pause from "business as usual."

But then, "Who am I?" No, not that electrical outage.

Be

PS Here is one more suggestion, an act that won't do any harm, and might even help with the energy alignment issue: Schedule a date with your wife that is just the two of you, and leave your daughter with your parents. It might be an overnighter, or just a few hours, but the important thing is that you be present to your wife energetically.

Edited by - bewell on Jan 21 2011 5:05:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  3:03:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the feedback...

@E-Fish: I used to wear a tinfoil hat all day long... all it did was redirect TV signals straight into my brain. Had to stop wearing it cause I was getting bored of Simpsons re-runs

@Shanti: Will try that with my home computer for sure... can't do it with my work computer 'cause of how my office is set up, but that's ok... work pays for my computer replacements and they realize that these need to be replaced regularly anyway (unlike my work cell which they think should last forever )

@FaileForever: Unfortunately everyone knows that Amrita is only 8 months old (today is her 8 month birthday) and that she couldn't reach the toilet handle. Maybe I can say that Amrita fed it to the dog.

@Machart: I haven't noticed the effect more in the winter over the summer, but I haven't really been keeping track of what goes when either, so maybe it is seasonal....not totally sure. I find that I seem to go 3 or 4 months without wrecking anything and then in one week or so will destroy everything. That seems to be the only pattern I have noticed so far. The humidity could be an issue if my electronics were outside, but they are all indoors except for my car (which I've recently had to replace the electronics in as well).... and in Canada every place has humidifiers installed to counteract the dry winter air. My house actually has a brand new (less then 2 months old) humidifier which is working almost too well....my house windows are covered in condensation from all the humidity in the house. Not sure if this is the cause or not.

@HathaTeacher: Yeah, I keep my phones as far away from me as possible.... don't have a handset (or Bluetooth) but I don't keep my phones in my pocket unless I have to and I try to use speakerphone as much as possible. Bathing outdoors in Canada is going to be a pretty seasonal thing .... like maybe 2 or 3 months of the year max, hahaha. Not so different in Sweden if I remember correctly (haven't been there since I was 16 though so my memory may be totally wrong). Will try to perhaps take more baths and less showers and see if that has any effect on things.

Thanks for all the advice everyone... gracious!

Love!

Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  5:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Carson, did we cross-post? Seems you passed a greeting to everyone but me.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  7:19:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
prob an electronics malfunction

Here are some older guys talking about electronics malfunctions - hilarious!
(For those of us not in UK, I think the "blackberry on orange" joke refers to the orange ISP in the UK)

My Blackberry Is Not Working!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI

Edited by - Etherfish on Jan 22 2011 08:34:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  7:25:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Be

quote:
Originally posted by bewell

Hey Carson, did we cross-post? Seems you passed a greeting to everyone but me.

Indeed we did. Thank you for the wonderful advice. As usual you are filled with wisdom.

On a less serious note though:
quote:

Who is the "I" that needs a working cell phone?

The "I" that works.

I will most certainly schedule a date with the Mrs.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2011 :  7:28:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Etherfish Cross posted with you too.

quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

prob an electronics malfunction

Yeah, probably.... it started working again a couple of hours ago.

quote:

Here are some older guys talking about electronics malfunctions - hilarious!
My Blackberry Is Not Working!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI

HAHAHA.... laughed really hard at this. Thanks man.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2011 :  05:46:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Carson

You replied:
"The "I" that works. "

I laughed when I first read this, but on second thought, in a mood seriousness and respect, I want you to know that I honor the "I" that works.

Edited by - bewell on Jan 22 2011 08:47:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2011 :  11:04:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bewell

quote:

quote:

Carson
You replied:
"The "I" that works. "

I laughed when I first read this, but on second thought, in a mood seriousness and respect, I want you to know that I honor the "I" that works.

Perfect....then you got my true meaning with that. It was meant to be funny, but it was also meant somewhat seriously. It truly is the "I that works" that requires a working cell phone. To me, in this journey towards a deeper and deeper connection of Unity with All, it is not advantageous to deny that there is a "small self." Denying anything is not advantageous from my perspective. I prefer to take an approach closer to "reconciliation" then to "denial." Denying that there is a small self seems to have sent many "hardcore Advaitists" ricocheting through endless cycles of confusion and suffering. I prefer not to deny that there is a small self that requires things like a working cell phone and to instead try to reconcile the fact that there is both a small self and a larger Self. Much Love my Brother.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2011 :  2:05:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi
Much Love my Brother.

And much love to you.
Go to Top of Page

BuddhiHermit

United Kingdom
84 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2011 :  2:25:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit BuddhiHermit's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,
1. Move into silence.
2. Get your beloved to press this point hard (EX-B1 DingChuan), and hold for at least 30 seconds
3. Wait 30 seconds or so, and repeat pressure.
4. While in the silence relax into the pressure, and relax into any meaning you find deep within the point.
5. Identify your energy field, and intend that it pass harmlessly through any and all electronics. (You could visualise this last part)
6. Report back.

Namaste
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2011 :  3:30:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi BuddhiHermit and All

I will try as you suggested Mr. Hermit. And, I will report back.

I had someone also suggest something to me after a meditation class I attended last night. She herself had gone through 2 years of blowing up computers and tv's etc, and what she recommended was to get a "grounding blanket." Supposedly there is a bedsheet on the market, that you plug into a wall socket and will ground your electrical energy while you sleep. She said it made a huge difference for her. I may look into this. If I find one, use it, and it works, will let you all know so that you can save yourselves some money replacing all the electronics you own.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2011 :  8:05:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi
Supposedly there is a bedsheet on the market, that you plug into a wall socket and will ground your electrical energy while you sleep.

Or you could go the opposite direction -- remove all electricity from your house! Sounds strange, but there are whole communities -- the Old Order Amish -- who do just that. They will not tell you that it has anything to do with balancing the "electricity" in their bodies, but I think there is some connection. I once visited an Amish Grand-uncle for the express purpose of learning about traditional Pennsylvania Dutch folk healing practices. He introduced me to various healers in his community. Some of them talked about feeling "electricity" in their bodies, and using the energy in healing. Looking back, I see that visit as a kind of initiation for me to the awareness of subtle body energies. Like the Amish, I also have a fascination with eliminating electricity use (I know -- this medium is a contradiction -- so be it, I'm surrounded by contradictions), and to that end, one summer I lived in a row house here in Baltimore without gas or electricity for seven weeks. I think there is some connection between my K awareness, my desire to live without electricity, and my Amish roots.

I heard of a small sect from among the Amish who had a tendency to mysteriously mess up electronic equipment in stores when they were shopping there. Cash registers would go out in their presence. The story told by a non-Amish charismatic evangelical Christian who interpreted it (predictably) as a sign of demon possession. I do not know how it was resolved if at all.

I have had a problem with my laptop shocking me, and with electric blankets shocking me. Plugging in a blanket for energy grounding seems contradictory to me. But I want to keep an open mind. Do let us know if the plug-in grounding blanket works for you.

Love!

Bewell

Edited by - bewell on Jan 24 2011 8:11:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2011 :  10:34:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The wall outlet has three connection points, and one of them is the "ground" (or called "earth" in the UK).
That ground connection is connected directly to the ground. In the US there is an eight foot long rod or equivalent driven into the ground. So if that's the only wire hooked to the blanket, it would be grounding, and no electricity would be involved.
(Also the joke about aluminum foil hat was partly serious; aluminum foil shields one from high frequency electromagnetics.
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2011 :  05:39:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
...the "ground" (or called "earth" in the UK).
That ground connection is connected directly to the ground.

Our use of the word "grounding" to refer to k energy management must be borrowed from the use of the term in electrical engineering.
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2011 :  2:00:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson

Just my 2 kroner:

If you can get your boss to supply a handsfree it is worth trying.

And: The energy needs somewhere to go....energy is always like that. It has to go somewhere. When I went through this my credit cards would not work if I handled them...always having to ask the cashier to pull the card, my computer would turn itself on by itself, and lightbulbs would crash upon entering a room .........everything was always going up and out.

Eventually things started to go down too....and once the energy could stream out of my feet and into the ground the "problems" stopped.

It might not work for you, but if you have these essential oils:

Frankincense
Sandal Tree

then try applying a drop or two on your wrists, ankles and soles and behind your knees. They are very grounding.

Hope this fase passes soon
Go to Top of Page

HelpfulWanderer

India
2 Posts

Posted - May 21 2018 :  02:07:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry to resurrect a dead thread but if anyone is still having this issue. I highly recommend placing your thumb on the base of your little finger while stimulating your chakras. This will ground the excess energy. You might feel an immediate rush if you a highly charged.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000