Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Crystals, Stones Anyone
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2010 :  9:56:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I had found a few hours ago some crystals and stones that I bought a long time ago. I put them in some place and forgot about them, but now have taken them out. Now I have a much sharper intuition than before so I picked some up and knew where to put them on or next to my body for healing. I felt a lot of release, and now feel really relaxed. There is one stone which I don't know its name, but it is really grounding. And I really think that stones and crystals of different kinds can be used in a case of overload. Of course it is best that overload wouldn't happen at all, but it can, and then I think they can really help.

Or they can be used just for balancing I think, or a little help to get rid of some persistent blockages.

So because it helped me right now, I wanted to put the idea out for anybody in case it might help or resonate.

Love and Blessings

wakeupneo

USA
171 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2010 :  11:59:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit wakeupneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Meditated with various stones and i agree that the effects are quite palpable.

lapis was wonderful when working with ocnsciousness, hematite was a nice stone to help ground if the energies became too high.

Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2010 :  8:18:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Crystals, Stones, Gems, Bronze, Silver, Gold etc can be useful for energy work and balancing, however I think in the long run it is important that you do not become too dependant on them, you should be able to make those changes using your own energy without any external help. After using them for a while, it is more of a placebo effect because you have associated certain traits with certain objects, its the same with nearly every object, when you realise its true nature everything seems to have the same taste if that makes sense.
Go to Top of Page

whitespy

Germany
12 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  6:03:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When I suffered from K overload, my best friend became a big chunk of BLACK TOURMALINE. When I held it in my hand, I felt a lot of energy buzzing/transfering into the stone and down towards my feet. This brought me great relief.
Go to Top of Page

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2011 :  2:24:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i went to see a shaman and she had friendly spirits living in her crystals. Also she had a sanctuary crystal for lost spirits to go to, she would clean it out every so often.

when using crystals for healing i've heard it's important to wash them with fresh water to allow them to perform more healing.

Joe
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2011 :  11:11:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
Crystals are great! I used to be into lapidary and have quite a collection of rocks and crystals that I cut and polished.

Five or six years ago, when I was into chakra meditation, I was meditating and could see some visions in the background, they were very cloudy and required lots of effort to view. One day I decided to meditate with some amethyst, apophylyte, white quartz, emeralds and lapis lazuli. Well, immediately the visions were much brighter! Like someone turned on a light.

Yes, black tourmaline is a great grounder. So is Apache Tears, obsidian, magnetite, garnets or pyrite. I've done full body layouts and I have two pyramids that I charge my crystals with. The crystals really help with reiki sessions too, and past life regressions. The apophylite is very powerful, so is the moldavite.

I have two large bowls of Tibetan Rose Salt that I use to clear my crystals in. Running them under water works too, but not for the softer stones. You can also clear the crystals in sunlight, but don't do that for Rose quartz, moonstone or flourite. It will fade them and makes them scream.. :(

And, yes, after a while you get dependant on crystals, because they do work, they help amplify and direct energy. They help unblock etheric pathways and set up beneficial resonant frequencies. You can always tell when a blockage is clearing because pain is felt in the part of the body that the crystal is on or next to.

However, due to other practices (like kunlun, AYP, etc) that blew my third eye open, I dropped all crystal meditations. Didn't need them anymore. Now I can see the visions and dreams so clearly during meditations that I have to make a real effort not to view them, as they are only a distraction. But it makes it easier to ask "who is seeing these visions".

Just to be clear, my current state of mind is that visions/dreams/astral planes is just a big distraction. It is more important to focus on 'who is seeing these things' than what is on TV.. But if you are young, are sure you aren't going to die anytime soon so you have time spare, then crystals are a fascinating bit of fun.

:)
TI
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000