Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Mid-West AYP Retreat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2010 :  1:49:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all,

Can we have a show of hands of folks who might be interested in a weekend AYP retreat in the Midwest area - MI, IL or OH? A couple of us are interested in organizing this sometime in late spring 2011, and at least one (or more) leaders will make it

Please give a shout out if you think you might be able to attend, before we start making plans in earnest.

kami

blujett8

USA
47 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2010 :  3:45:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kami- I might be able to do something like this. Currently, I live in NJ, but have been splitting my time in MIchigan. My family and I plan to relocate to MI full time this spring.
Depending on the timing, I would love to attend something like this.
I currently teach yoga and meditation and will be formally presenting AYP to my classes over the next few months- please keep me informed of your plans

Heather
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2010 :  4:08:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Once you come up with a date, let me know, and I may make it.
Go to Top of Page

wakeupneo

USA
171 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2010 :  6:03:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit wakeupneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Would most likely be able to make it...

Of course this depends on the date.

Would be +1 or maybe even +2,

Assume this would be in the Detroit area?

Believe ClearWhiteLight is in the Detroit area as well.

Edited by - wakeupneo on Nov 05 2010 6:30:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2010 :  6:10:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm interested, but couldn't say that I'd be there for certain. Depends on the details.
Go to Top of Page

Clear White Light

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2010 :  01:30:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I must have missed this thread somehow when it got started. I would definitely be interested in a Midwestern retreat (particularly one in Michigan.) It's a bit far in the future to know exactly what is going to be going on with my school schedule at that point in time, but if the retreat were held in the spring I most likely would be able to attend.
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2010 :  08:38:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2010 :  11:37:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would also be interested in something in the Midwest.

Namaste, Jeff
Go to Top of Page

iso1truth

USA
5 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  3:34:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
possibility here too, depending on timelines.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000