Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 my K journey
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2010 :  09:57:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi

From past one year i am practicing chakrasadhana from swami sivananda book. Around 8 months back
When i got down from a bus i felt a sudden release of energy from my base of spine/perinial region
the energy moved to my toe like a shock wave. I experinced lot of energy in the body and fatigueness
for around a month. then once it setteled down. I continued my practice again last month i experienced
release of energy.

This time the energy move up came out through sinus openings and poured down out through both the eyes.
The energy intensity was very high as a result was not able to continue the practice and same illish and
fatigueness was experinced. night when i slept all the energy would have moved to crown and stayed there
some times when i gain consiouness and try to get up from the bed. energy use to pour down from crown like
a water from the head all over the face. this time when i try to talk loudly / in cinema hall i could feel
energy release from perinial region.

as a result of this i discontinued my chakra sadhana for a month. and started again now am feeling ok. but
still i see energy movement all over the body. when the energy is less i remain in bliss. I also experince
lot of hunger and eat more at times.

I think my K is active right? and what else can i do for smooth transition m following lesson 69 and SPB
listed here.

Thanks
Raja

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2010 :  02:58:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi

Can anybody through some light on this.

Thanks
Raja
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2010 :  08:01:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Raja,
You did the right thing here:
quote:
as a result of this i discontinued my chakra sadhana for a month. and started again now am feeling ok.

This is called self pacing here in AYP.

However, we don't follow an all or nothing path. I am not sure what the practice of "chakrasadhana" involves... so cannot guide you in that area.

If you are following spinal breathing from AYP, I would suggest add deep meditation too. The two practices complement each other and complete the process of cultivating energy and then taking it into silence. How the practice of "chakrasadhana" would it into this, I am not sure. Sorry.

And yes...
"I think my K is active right?"
your "K" is active. That is the gift from the divine.
Go to Top of Page

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2010 :  01:45:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi
In bangalore where can i get this book DeepMeditation by yogani.
I already checked in Vedanta and LandMark Book stpores

Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Raja
Go to Top of Page

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2010 :  1:44:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi raja,

If you want to start spinal breathing and deep meditation but can't get a copy of the book through the AYP books link, the online lessons are adequate for starting those practices. It sounds like your current practice is working well, but you need to self-pace it somehow so you can do it every day. I also don't know what the practice entails, but is there a way that you could do less of it at once, so that you were doing a manageable amount each day? That might prevent the cycle of overloading and fatigue.
Go to Top of Page

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2010 :  1:45:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Perhaps by lowering the overall practice time, or by lowering the intensity of it somehow.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2010 :  5:09:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by raja

Hi
In bangalore where can i get this book DeepMeditation by yogani.
I already checked in Vedanta and LandMark Book stpores

Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Raja

You can get Indian editions of all the books here : http://www.grasroutes.com/html/yoga.html
Contact them at http://www.grasroutes.com/html/contactus.html and they can give you a better idea on where the books are available.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000