Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Psychosis
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2010 :  10:31:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am recovering from Psychosis which lasted about 4 years, i am formulating a method to begin a healing journey for those who suffer from mental disorders.

It's been a crazy ride and I have faced death a number of times.

The first step for me was on the level of intellect, I.e. things can't get any worse than this so things can get a lot better.

from that basis and from the following response of my body to prayer: namely that what ever was in me did not want me to pray.

Christ stepped in and touched my mind and saved me on numerous occasions.

So for the following 3 years i prayed like mad and experienced some of the most profound Divine experiences, and a massive amount of physical and mental healing.

from there I moved on to Deep meditation, Spinal breathing and Samyama.

Which has taken me from a point where i was deeply troubled and unable to help myself to the point where people are able to offload onto me, and through Samyamma I've been able to engage with helping people around me.

At one point although i was suffering so much i was in an an enlightened state outside of my body.

at other points i managed to defend myself with such ease and sensitivity with out hurting anyone (anyone know of a martial art like that?)

I have recieved messages through my third eye too :P

a lot of it has calmed down now and i am fairly well grounded and have taken a leap back into my body to purify that part which has taken a lot of work so far.

but it's great to know that there's a never ending way of growing and helping other people.

Plus i've been filled with the holy spirit twice: once to tell me i am going to meet my wife (haven't met her yet)

and second to say that there will be heaven on earth.

so it is possible :)

Shivoham

India
107 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2010 :  11:36:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shivoham's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lots of great things :)
Good example of uniting devotion and yoga practice.
Thank you for sharing
Go to Top of Page

Panthau

Austria
149 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2010 :  1:45:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Panthau's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great! Very inspiring!
Go to Top of Page

Chrisk

USA
87 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2011 :  6:20:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi there,
I' m a student of trancedental psychology and I' m interested in issues related to kundalini and psychosis for writing an article.
in your post you describe at some point as... "from that basis and from the following response of my body to prayer: namely that whatever was in me did not want me to pray"
Could you clarify please what you mean by "that whatever was in me did not want me to pray"?
Thank you.
Chris.
======

Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2011 :  9:32:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Haven't seen this post, I've missed it, I want to say that this is really inspiring, thanks for sharing Joseph (:

Love
Go to Top of Page

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2011 :  2:52:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's a pretty complex thing as the universe is a massively complex thing.

Essentially my mind was not at that time a spiritual or God loving mind. The contents of my mind were made up of negative thoughts about God (I was a scientist very logical) but also there were voices which could represent my fractured personality (fragments of me) voices of lost spirits (Earth bound spirits roam looking for people with less protection - an aura that is less bright to possess and enjoy physical pleasure such as eating, sex, alcohol.) They also represent more negative things like demons from very large powerful ones which could not be repressed by me to small ones)

My mind itself was being attacked on all frontiers by negative forces and entities (psychic attack) I also has satanic energies in me which are akin to QI but very negative (representing lust or someother negative aspect)

When the body or nervous system is fully possessed by perhaps a thousand or more spiritual entities none of which had ethical reasons for being there it is very difficult. I notice that at that time I was extremely intelligent and the stories I told represented that but all of it was paranoid and delusional.

There is a latin word for what i've been through which came to me during my journey in a dream and it is lustorum whichis a 5 year expiation process (purification at the gross level)

IT's a pretty rough ride i admit but it is doable, just :)

On the whole the overall complexity of the process is controlled by God and if one is on any such journey as this one always has to bow down to the fact that he has all the power and controlls the outcome. But with prayer and great devotion to the goal in sight it is possible to persuade God and to learn the various strategies both proven and not. to strive forward into the unknown, with faith.

It's really the cutting edge of modern healing, i want to transfer it into my worldly pursuits. I actually want to become a counsellor but have some way to go.

I reccomend you look up spirit release therapy for greater insight into the world of auditory hallucination.

Also if your out there and your searching for healing don't try shamanism (IT's totally crazy) :P

I have nothing against shamanism it's just when on a shamanic journey you use your mind to wander to your power animal, thats safe but if you are being influneced by negative energies or entities you go to nasty places with loud voices and they do bad things (I've been there)

I must admit I've found metta meditation really usful in terms of provinding the compassion to love the schizophrenic me. It also breaks up the pain body (see echkhart tolle) and releases trapped emotions which enables me to shine (protection) and release trapped spirits)

It's just a case of indoctrinating yourself with divine love 24hrs a day :)

anymore info you let me know k :)

Joe
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2011 :  02:21:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
very inspiring Joseph ...really wish u best of luck ...
my aunt has shizophrenia
my mum has now alzeheimer dementia....
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2011 :  1:26:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JosephUK

I am recovering from Psychosis which lasted about 4 years, i am formulating a method to begin a healing journey for those who suffer from mental disorders.

It's been a crazy ride and I have faced death a number of times.

The first step for me was on the level of intellect, I.e. things can't get any worse than this so things can get a lot better.

from that basis and from the following response of my body to prayer: namely that what ever was in me did not want me to pray.

Christ stepped in and touched my mind and saved me on numerous occasions.

So for the following 3 years i prayed like mad and experienced some of the most profound Divine experiences, and a massive amount of physical and mental healing.

from there I moved on to Deep meditation, Spinal breathing and Samyama.

Which has taken me from a point where i was deeply troubled and unable to help myself to the point where people are able to offload onto me, and through Samyamma I've been able to engage with helping people around me.

At one point although i was suffering so much i was in an an enlightened state outside of my body.

at other points i managed to defend myself with such ease and sensitivity with out hurting anyone (anyone know of a martial art like that?)

I have recieved messages through my third eye too :P

a lot of it has calmed down now and i am fairly well grounded and have taken a leap back into my body to purify that part which has taken a lot of work so far.

but it's great to know that there's a never ending way of growing and helping other people.

Plus i've been filled with the holy spirit twice: once to tell me i am going to meet my wife (haven't met her yet)

and second to say that there will be heaven on earth.

so it is possible :)

thank you for sharing JosephUK
As for the martial art I would recommend Brazilian jui jitsu
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_Jiu-Jitsu
[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

Edited by - Delara on Jun 14 2011 1:37:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

escapado

Germany
88 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2011 :  10:00:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ah great, you seem to ahve made it to the bright side :)
I wonder how hard that time must've been if you faced death for several times and felt like you got nothing to lose
Oh and as for the martial arts question try Wing tsun
It's made up by shaolin monks, is very effective and knows many many ways of defending yourself without really hurting those who are attacking you
Go to Top of Page

Godslave

Canada
108 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2011 :  8:54:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
JosephUK, thanks for sharing your story as it is very encouraging. I also have gone through psychosis, diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, and have been healing myself using kundalini meditation / yoga with focus on using my hands to stretch and then energy to clear out blockages. I also feel strongly called to help others learn to enhance their consciousness and improve their mental health. So your post is close to my experience and heart.
Go to Top of Page

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2011 :  4:19:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good to connect with you,

it is some journey we are on.

joe
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2011 :  12:34:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Joseph,

Very inspiring experience and it'l be helpful to others and those who are teaching ayp to help others who are facing the same problem.

Love n Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000