Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 semen after urinating
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

seekingthelight

Australia
21 Posts

Posted - May 26 2010 :  08:36:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit seekingthelight's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Every now and then, when finishing urinating I still have a feeling like there's more that wants to come out, but I can't push it out with my bladder. At that point I push and with my hand squeeze out what turns out to be semen. I used to think this had to do with prolonged periods of going without ejaculating when it first happened after a few weeks of a "dry patch", but this week it happened after only about 3 days.

Can anyone shine some light on this? It doesn't worry me or anything like that, but I'm just curious as to the cause. The only thing I can think of is that it has something to do with spiritual practices, but I don't even have ecstatic conductivity going during AYP practices or daily activities.
BTW, I don't do tantric practices, I've been doing it solo for a few years and my spiritual practices consist of AYP (SBP and DM only) and cathartic breathwork.

Christi

United Kingdom
4382 Posts

Posted - May 26 2010 :  3:06:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Seekingthelight,

This is caused by a process called automatic vajroli. It is caused by spiritual practices and happens as the body begins to transmute sexual essences (semen) into higher energy substances. At first semen is drawn up into the bladder, and can come out during urination. Gradually, as you proceed with your practices, the semen is drawn higher up through the body and is combined with food and air and transmuted into Soma.

So it is an interim stage, and is nothing to worry about.

All the best,

Christi
Go to Top of Page

seekingthelight

Australia
21 Posts

Posted - May 30 2010 :  9:19:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit seekingthelight's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Christi. I didn't realise this can happen without an awakened kundalini.

How does this process play into ejaculation? I get (to a point) that once natural vajroli happens, the sexual essences move upwards and then the whole Soma thing occurs, but with natural vajroli occuring, does the ejaculate still come out (if tantric techniques aren't used) during sex/self-stimulation? Does it lessen? Does it stop? I can't imagine it just stopping of its own accord, because how then would be procreate with natural vajroli occuring.
This is all quite new to me and I haven't come by the answers to this anywhere.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4382 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2010 :  10:57:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Seekingthelight,

Natural vajroli cannot occur without active kundalini, it is a by-product of the latter. And yes, if you practice sex, without using tantric methods to remain in front of orgasm then you will ejaculate as normal.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000