Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Does Ejaculation Control have any side effects ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aypsisya

USA
14 Posts

Posted - May 08 2010 :  3:38:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit aypsisya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello All,

By practice of Yoga, I have lot of control on ejaculation - However, I am worried will this have any side effects, because your semen is being held up from natural process of moving out.

Also, since semen is not discharged, will it get stored up in the vesicles for longer days and cause any side effects like tumors or blockages ?

My question may be very stupid and naive, but please shed me some light. This will really help me ?

thank you !

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - May 09 2010 :  04:05:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is a reasonable question, not stupid at all. I don't have a solid medical answer to that but if you do have those concerns perhaps it is best to practice moderation. The goal is not to conserve semen at all costs but to regulate and moderate it. This could mean releasing once a week, or once a month or every few months as per you personal ability and inclination. This should not cause problems and it is a very personal issue which cycle is best for you and certainly varies over time and situation.
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  3:03:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi AYPsisya,
Some of Yogani's lectures point out that Vajroli over time developes from a mudra into a process, and the body gradually gets accustomed.
Regular yoga practice (especially relaxation and meditation) under self pacing is beneficial - there's no need to rush the transition overnight (I've another post about frequency etc. here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=6140#55981 ).
The first important steps are to de-learn the sign of equality between orgasm and ejaculation and to de-learn the addiction to ejaculations that were purely due to habit. From there, practice and self pacing can take you gradually to longer and longer intervals between ejacs (and shorter itervals between encounters ;-) as the body gets used to the practices. Even if the reward from extatic preorgasmic lovemaking feels overwhelming from time to time, its wise to always pay attention to self-pacing.

I agree yoga is similar on the mat and off the mat. You learn one part at a time and then start putting them together, in a spiral of training/buildup - hike in quality, more buildup, and so on. Most of the parts described here or in other instructive texts are those you've probably learned on the mat - an extra bonus for yoga practitioners :-)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000