AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 No Place Like AYP! Or is there?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - May 02 2010 :  7:42:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
HI All,

I've been reflecting on the place of Yogani and AYP in the yoga marketplace. I am under the impression that there is no place like AYP -- a web based "open source" with high quality yoga instruction and a directly involved teacher.

Personally, I am guessing that nobody is doing it like Yogani. But is anyone even attempting?
Are there other web based teachers like Yogani? Other places on the web like AYP?

Be

Edited by - bewell on May 02 2010 8:45:58 PM

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - May 02 2010 :  9:33:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good question!
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - May 02 2010 :  11:54:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There are other teachers on the net but I don't think any others are open source, or allow discussions other than learning one system, one way.
Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - May 03 2010 :  01:17:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yogani is UNIQUE !

Krish
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 03 2010 :  02:54:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
nothing like Yogani really, pure divine love outpouring here and now for everyone. i personally tried going to other places and met a lot of yogis and spiritual teachers in person and on the web and even though some were really good but my whole kept pulling me back here.

these days whenever i think of going to a yoga studio or to a spiritual teacher (nothing of Yoganiji's caliber around here or anywhere IMHO) i would say to myself why waste time and money you already know it all just practice daily keep on digging the same hole, let go and let God... good things are always happening.

"no place like AYP"

deepest gratitude to Yoganiji
Go to Top of Page

Smileyogi

Australia
50 Posts

Posted - May 03 2010 :  03:23:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Smileyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bewell

HI All,

I've been reflecting on the place of Yogani and AYP in the yoga marketplace.

Yogani is special indeed..but don't think he is more special then you.The Yogani is in you...also,I don't believe his mission was to proclaim the AYP practices(which I don't practice,since I am a mahayogi in sahaja yoga)as the best ones..he just explained that if you do this and that..then you will get this...with no need for a guru.
ps..be aware that if something is true,then it will prove itself thru practice..I mean I'm not actually saying I don't do the AYP practices(since no matter what style of meditation is,sooner or later you'll have to open the sushuma and you must feel the emptiness and bliss of samadhi)..I mean I practice them mostly with attention..in a slightly different way..please do not misunderstand me.If AYP practices were not rooted in truth,I'd have spoken about it.So far I haven't identified any wrong approach,since he explains clearly the advanced stage of deep meditation..the rest are just tools.

His name will be remembered,however..in HISTORY as the first one to introduce the lost forgotten pranayama,spinal breathing..etc(on the internet) and etc..to the public..and to say the truth,that the guru is in you.
And of course,his biggest mistake was to not add after,,the guru is in you,,.the ,,and also outside of you.
But that was for a purpose...to not consider him a guru.
See what I mean?
May you live long and prosper,Yogani..the humanity will not forget you.
Kisses from the mahayogi...
Danny
Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am...
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness. Lead me to the place I never left, Where there is peace, and peace - The Upanishads

Edited by - Smileyogi on May 04 2010 02:01:46 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000