Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Meditation and me
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

spinal_tap

Indonesia
40 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2010 :  11:43:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit spinal_tap's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Meditation to me, is taking a bus ride to the next point of my existence.

Sometimes the bus make stops at places.

I would get down the bus to talk to people to find out about their journey, learn a thing or two to make my own journey more pleasant.

And of course, share all the things I have learned during my journey on the bus. After all, I am an easily excited person and I'm not supposed to distract the bus driver with my excitement during the journey.

When I feel I have done everything I want, I get back on the bus and I sit down to let the bus continue its journey to wherever my existence needs me to go.

Sometimes though, When I have sat for too long in the bus, I become impatient. I want it to go faster so I don't have to sit anymore, or maybe I was just eager to find out what is the next point my existence needs me to be.
Sadly, I always end up with an broken bus and motion sickness from all the troubles of having to go faster.

Thankfully, the bus driver is good at repairing the bus. All he need is time.

So I learn to trust the bus driver for a speedy journey, and to remember not to sit for too long at the bus...

...especially when it is being repaired... it pisses off the bus driver.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000